Your workouts are important. They take a considerable amount of time and energy. And yet often times it is difficult to really know how efficient your workouts are. Am I staying at my target heart rate? What was my last split time? How does changing my cadence affect my pace?
Fit Run helps you answer these questions. On the Apple Watch, Fit Run displays the most important data for a runner without the need to swipe between screens. If you want to review split data for your current workout, simply turn the digital crown.
On the iPhone, Fit Run uses a simple calendar layout so you can easily see weekly patterns for your workouts. Fit Run also breaks down each day so you can see how your workout affected the rest of your daily activity.
Fit Run’s features include:
Heart rate display
- If you are using a heart rate monitor that integrates with the Health App (such as an Apple Watch) your current heart rate will be displayed
GPS route tracking
- Used to improve accuracy of distance and pace
- Route maps are visible in your history
- If using Apple Watch, requires paired iPhone to be taken with on the run
- For indoor runs, Fit uses the pedometer in your iPhone or Apple Watch to estimate how far you have run and what your pace is.
Scroll to start
- Ever needed to start a workout with gloves on? When testing this app during winter in Minnesota, we found this to be an essential feature! When enabled, just turn the digital crown on the setup view to launch your workout.
- Screen glare while running outside can be a pain. Enabling max visibility adjusts the contrast of the text and background so you have the best chance of seeing your metrics while running.
Pacing and Cadence
- Displays both your current and average pace
- View splits during your workout (on the Apple Watch, turn the digital crown to view them)
- Hitting your target cadence is important to improve run times and avoid injuries. You can toggle between viewing your calories burned or cadence when setting up your workout.
Integration with the Health App
- All of your workout data will be logged securely to the Health App
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- NEW: When you start an outdoor workout, your iPhone and Apple Watch UI now stay in sync
- Distance alerts during a workout can now be received when using your Apple Watch without your iPhone being nearby.
- Minor performance improvements
We don't feel comfortable interrupting your workout experience to ask for reviews, but if you are feeling generous with your time please take a moment and let us know what you think of our app ^__^
Ratings and Reviews
Don't waste your $1.99
Worst app. I've ever tried for running. Not that easy to use with Apple Watch. Syncs ok but if you forget to spin the dial on the watch it's hard to find anything , IF anything, recorded. Even without the watch it was not accurate, couldn't find my current pace(which is why I spent the $$$) or total distance which I already knew because it was one of my short courses. Use one of the free apps. and use your $1.99 to buy a gel.
- Brandon Lehner
- 27.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Brandon Lehner
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.