By FitBark Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FitBark monitors your dog’s everyday activity and turns it into BarkPoints, so you can track progress. It’s a new way to understand your dog’s health, explain changes in behavior, make better decisions with your vet, and share memorable moments with friends & family. FitBark is all about your dog, from head to tail.
FITBARK IS IDEAL FOR
• Dogs who enjoy being active (so you can monitor progress together)
• Dogs who go to daycare (so you can make sure they're getting their playtime)
• Dogs with medical problems (so you can watch them closely and see how they react to a new treatment)
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
• This app requires a FitBark Activity Monitor and, optionally, a FitBark Wi-Fi Base Station. Fetch yours at http://www.fitbark.com
- The FitBark Activity Monitor is super light (8 grams), fits dogs of any breed, size and weight, and collars not wider than 30 mm (1.2 inches)
• This app supports mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart) running iOS 8.X and above. Examples: iPhone 4s/5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus, iPod Touch 5, iPad 3/4/Air/Mini
• Optionally integrates with Health app to display your personal fitness stats next to your dog's.
• The entire software platform (mobile and web) is free of charge for all authorized users (e.g. family members, your dog walker, your veterinarian etc.)
IN THE NEWS
• “This is doggie technology as its best. This wearable bone is like a Nike Fuelband for Fido. It’s a way to be a better pet parent. Must have!” - Megan Meany, Fox News
• "I was impressed by the miniscule nature of the prototype. Roscoe wore it on his collar for six days without noticing that it was there." - Andrew Lampard, ABC News
• “The News tested FitBark on its own Queens bureau mascot, Couscous. The smartphone app performed much better than the dog…” - Clare Trapasso, Daily News
• “Fantastic style married with amazing technology. Dog parents, jump on it!” - Dara Foster, Top 25 Pet Industry Personality
GET IN TOUCH!
• Website: www.fitbark.com
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/fitbark
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fitbark
• If you have questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs at http://www.fitbark.com/support or send us a note at http://www.fitbark.com/contact. We don’t bite! We’re quite friendly, actually.
What's New in Version 2.6.7
Support chat fixes
Love the fitbark!!
I think the actual device is amazing, it’s small and light. My dog doesn’t usually wear a collar but I got a very thin one and it doesn’t seem to bother her much.
I’m ok with the app now, it took me a while to get to know it. Having the ability to ask questions 24/7 and get an immediate answer is AWESOME! Love, love, love that.
I wish the app had a few more features such as:
1: The ability to default your journal posts as private. Currently if you write something, set it to owners only then add a picture, it defaults back to public. I find that so annoying. I’m putting on pictures that show my dogs weight loss, I don’t want to feel I have to check there’s nothing I wouldn’t want the world to see in the frame. That’s just annoying.
2: It would be helpful if I could log in the calories my dog has eaten that day.
3: A weight loss/gain graph would be super useful.
4: A log of my dogs measurements (chest, stomach etc)
I currently use a few different apps to keep track of all this stuff but it would be great if I could have all the info in one place. Even if it was a different app I could link to.
So happy that I bought a fitbark, definitely recommend it to everyone.