FitClick Diet & Workout Tracker
By Genesant Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calorie counter, diet tracker, workout tracker, diet plans, workouts and more: The Web's premier diet and fitness site, FitClick.com, has gone mobile.
Use FitClick Mobile to:
- Count calories eaten and burned
- Follow a personalized diet plan
- Follow a custom diet plan that you create
- Follow a personalized workout routine
- Follow a custom workout that you create
- Track nutrients for 110,000+ foods
- Track 800+ exercises
- View detailed exercise instructions + videos
What the experts are saying:
"As a reviewer I have previously been using iFitness but have switched to FitClick's more integrated approach and the advantages of FitClick's web site."
"...it has so many features that you would typically need a couple of apps to pull off ..."
"...the best technology and an easy-to-use interface..."
"I found the app very fast and easy to use..."
"...one of the most useful "health" apps that I've come across in the App Store. It doesn't make anything over-complicated, but at the same time it still manages to be useful!"
Why FitClick Mobile?
- Access to FitClick.com for FREE
- Real-time data sharing with FitClick.com
- Complete solution: Full-featured diet AND exercise applications
- NOT JUST A SIMPLE CALORIE TRACKER
- Follow prescribed diet plans (optional)
- Track your own workout from the gym
- Clean, simple design and easy-to-use interface
What do I get with FitClick.com?
- Calorie counter and food journal
- Net calories graph and calories burned calculator
- Over 7,000 custom diet plans to track
- Over 10,000 custom workout routines to track
- Create and share your own diet plan
- Create and share your own workout routine
- Video exercise demos and instructions for 800+ exercises
- Browse more than 11,000 recipes and submit your own
- Find friends and join weight loss groups
- Weight chart, BMI calculator, body fat calculator and more
- Create a custom grocery list from your meal plan
We've been building the best diet and fitness applications for more than a decade. Let us help you lose weight and get in shape.
- FitClick.com account required (provided with FitClick Mobile)
- Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
- A live Internet connection is required
- iPod Touch users must have a WiFi connection
What's New in Version 1.0.6
add sync to website button
minor bug fixes
Fix the "work out" bug!!!
I really really really like this app--it is easy to use; has a variety to choose from when entering calories (I can always find what I need!); I love that I can change the amount to any measurement I choose; and it has a nice variety of workouts to pick from.
HOWEVER, the past 3 days, the workout section has been duplicating and tripling and sometimes QUADRUPLING my sets. This makes my calorie balance go crazy!! I never know exactly how many calories I've burnt--PLEASE fix this! Otherwise this app to me is totally a 5 star.
So I have an account I use in my computer. Awesome website! Their app is a complete rip off. Although you can view/plan/submit what you consume you can only view the caloric intake not the carbs, protein, etc. App is worth maybe $1. Yes, I did see where it says "track nutrients" and hey guess what? You have to view those results on the website. I though an app was suppose to be convenient?
The app is okay, dunno if it's worth 3.99. I'm able to track meals but there's nowhere to track water intake.... That's a big one that should be on there. I like being able to track workouts too. It's very simple but does most of what you need minus a couple essentials like the water.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 28, 2012
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Genesant Technologies, Inc.
- © 2010 Genesant Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.