FitCrunch simplifies the process of planing your diet and meal prep. It’s 100% customizable meal planning, focused on sharing resources to create healthy meal plans that taste great, have tons of variety, save time and money, and most importantly- you look forward to eating!
Diet is the first step in achieving your fitness goals, and wasting time or money eating out, or not enjoying your meals should not hold you back. Always have your meals on hand. Always enjoy them.
HOW IT WORKS
1) Make a Meal Plan.
Browse shared meal plans or build your own from scratch. Customize your previous plans, any shared plan, or mix and match days from other meal plans.
2) Shop Using the Grocery List.
Manage your entire shopping trip. Add or remove foods, recipes and meal plans. See an overview of everything you're shopping for, then check individual food items off in the shopping view as you shop by isle.
3) Meal Prep.
Prepare your meal plan with quick access to all the recipes and foods you planed in step 1.
• Create your own meal plans or browse shared plans, filtering by macro requirements (eg. 40% or more protein, less than 10% carb) and diet type (eg. vegan, vegetarian, keto).
• Customize any meal plan. Love a meal plan but need to reduce the calories or tweak some foods? Easy!
• Plans can have any number of days, days can have any number of meals, and meals can have any number of foods or recipes. Plan exactly what you’d like to prepare.
• See macros for foods, recipes, meal totals, and day totals as you plan.
• Plans are built from foods in the Food Library, your own recipes, or shared recipes.
• Use favorites for easily access to your favorite meal plans.
* You can browse shared meal plans and get shoppings lists without an account or as a free user. Creating and customizing meal plans are FitCrunch Pro features.
• Use recipes to build meal plans quickly and use favorites to remember the best ones!
• Add your own recipes or browse shared recipes.
• Find and filter recipes by macro (eg. 40% or more protein, less than 10% carb), diet type, cooking skill, rating and more.
• Customize any recipe to adjust the calories, or add and remove ingredients.
• See macros per serving of the recipe (as you enter it as well as while browsing) and macros for each ingredient.
• Scale recipes to see macros and ingredient amounts for any number of servings.
* Recipe features are available for free. Select features (eg. creating and favoriting recipes) require a free account to use.
Instant Grocery Lists
• Add foods, recipes and meal plans to your shopping list with notes! Specify how many servings of food items or recipes you need.
• See and manage an overview of all the above items.
• When you're ready to shop, use the checklist organized by food group to easily shop by isle and check foods off as you buy them.
• Works offline!
• Search for foods using macro filters! See all the foods that meet any macronutrient requirements you specify. Super helpful to find foods that match your remaining macros at the end of a day, or foods that will work well with your diet.
• Use any serving size! Easily add new serving sizes. If a food is missing weight or volume measurements FitCrunch makes it easy to convert using a gram scale. Now you can use any of the newly converted weight or volume measurements!
• Detailed nutrition information including Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and more!
• 8,000+ foods available.
• Easily see which foods are USDA nutrition verified.
• Favorite foods for extra fast access while creating recipes and meal plans.
• Add new foods easily.
• FitCrunch is built to share. By users sharing meal plans and recipes it becomes easier to find new recipes and meal plans that keep your diet fresh and interesting, and helps you have a well rounded diet to get all the micro nutrients you need.
- Enhanced support for opening web links in the app, in app password recovery, and sharing recipes and meal plans from the app using iOS sharing features.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible app. Makes creating and updating meal plans so easy. Grocery list feature is great. Perfect execution of detailed macros without being cluttered or confusing. Get the Pro membership, it’s worth it.
No Vegetrian Meal plans?
I was ready to buy the full version until I saw there are ZERO vegetarian or vegan options. Uninstalling the app. Maybe if there are more vegetarian friendly options added I would download again.
Perfect for my macro focused diet!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.