Use FITIV Pulse on Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad to take your fitness training to the next level. The visual feedback helps you train smarter and get exceptional results, and your customizable Health Dashboard keeps your data clear, accessible, and comparable. Track everything from HIIT and interval training to outdoor runs with GPS mapping in one place!
Looking for an extra surge of motivation? Love friendly competition? Join FITIV’s workout groups to compete on leaderboards, post about your progress, ask questions and motivate your friends! Create a group for your friends or join a public group today to participate in fitness challenges.
Moving from Fitbit to Apple Watch? FITIV’s new Fitbit integration makes it simple to import your Fitbit history and export your workouts to Fitbit.
FITIV prioritizes connection, offering integration with apps like MyFitnessPal, Strava, TrainingPeaks, Lose It! and Spotify.
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate to push hard and burn more calories. The extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after your workout.
- Read your heart rate directly from Apple Watch, visualize your real-time heart rate intensity
- Standalone Apple Watch offers a fully-featured GPS tracking experience with customizable AirPod voice coaching without bringing your iPhone
- Complications keep your health data accessible all day long
- Live stream your workout from Apple Watch to iPhone
- Sync your workouts via your cloud account to all your iOS devices
- In depth daily fitness stats (Steps, Hourly + Daily High / Low HR)
Apple Health Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app, keep all your workout statistics organized
- Manual Import / Export of Health app workouts to analyze data from compatible fitness trackers
- All workouts count towards your Apple activity rings
- Active calories burned are automatically picked by other apps like MyFitnessPal
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H7, H10, OH1
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Orange Theory HRM
- All Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE)
With extensive workout customization options FITIV can track any workout type, no need to juggle multiple apps. You can now add customizable INTERVALS and/or GPS tracking to all workouts, including custom workouts!
Sync workout details to your favourite nutrition trackers with MyFitnessPal and Lose It! integration.
Share your workouts (CSV, Facebook, Instagram, Strava, Twitter) to motivate yourself and your friends. Sync your workouts to TrainingPeaks, Strava or Fitbit to keep connected with your peers.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
- Optimize training for specific goals (weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc)
- Prevent overtraining
What our users are saying:
* * * * * Motivation and Accountability
I love this app. It keeps me motivated because it gives me so much useful data without being complicated!! I use my Wahoo heart monitor and I am in heaven!!
* * * * * YES
This is the app you have been looking for! Everything in one place, communication between apps and devices!
UNLOCK YOUR FITNESS, TRY FITIV PULSE TODAY FOR FREE
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- MONTHLY and YEARLY auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Thanks for being a valued FITIV user. Here are a few minor updates and fixes to make it even better.
- Added the ability to export custom ranges of heart rate data to CSV through the Dashboard tile.
- Split Pace is now available as an in workout metric on Apple Watch. Tap any metric on the screen to customize it.
- Added Split Pace as an Apple Watch notification during GPS-tracked workout for each KM/Mile lap with pace, speed and heart rate information for the previous lap.
- Fixed some issues with average heart rate and workout naming/editing.
- Other Minor tweaks and fixes for stability improvements.
Thank you to all of our beta testers for their amazing feedback. We couldn’t do it without you!
If you’re enjoying FITIV Pulse please remember to leave us a review and tell your friends to check us out! If you have any feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Now go out there and get active!
Ratings and Reviews
Updated: I just love it
Update: Monica got back to me right away and all I needed to do was click “restore purchases” a few times to trigger communication with the App Store. BOOM! I’m now a Pro Member like Im supposed to be. Easy peasy. So that said and done if they decide to add nutrition logging to the app, which I hope they eventually do, I’ll change this to a five star rating.
The app is great. I love it. It has almost all the features I need and want and some I didn’t even know I wanted. It sucked me in with the free trial and I was instantly hooked. Everything was simple to understand. The layout is fresh, easy to maneuver and, my favorite part, editable. So there’s nothing that I see that I don’t want to and there’s nothing that I can’t see that I do want to. However, one day I woke up and my free trail was over. Boom! I was a free member and none of those amazing features were usable. So I gladly paid for the yearly membership. Who wouldn’t? The app is incredible! Well, take my word for it and be cautious. Pay for a month first and see if it works because it didn’t for me. The only feature it gave me was nutrition. Everything else is saying I need to upgrade. So I basically just paid ten dollars for what I already have to input into a free app anyway. Smh. I’m disappointed to say the least and hope that my ticket gets responded to promptly because I don’t like paying full price for a fraction of a product.
Almost perfect. Love the focus on heart rate
This is a great workout/running app. I’ve waited for a little over a month to review to get a good feel for the app.
I love the user interface and plenty of customizable options within the app. There are also plenty types of workouts to choose from. If you can’t find the workout you’re looking for, you’re able to create one. The graphics are great and easy to read while on the move. I also love that the graphics are heart rate centric with other pertinent info around it.
The only drawback is I would love if they included a heart rate zone based training program— with LIVE heart rate based coaching. I had the adidas MiCoach system before and loved the way they integrated live coaching based on your heart rate zone. Each day was different, easy days...tough red zone days. The intervals kept it interesting and made me a better runner, while also helped with bursts of speed and becoming more athletic. I sent feedback to the team but unfortunately did not get a response. Ultimately, I signed up for their premium subscription and hope to see that feature added in the future.
With series 4 watch this almost replaces Garmin
I love this program and the new Apple watches and I really want to leave my Garmin and iPhone at home. This app now has the gps accuracy to match all my know routes to within the same approximate standard deviation as my Garmin did. The only thing that still forces me to bring the Garmin is lack of a watch display field choice for split pace. Any serious runner trying to control pace needs this. Instant pace is too under damped and average to overdamped and targeting a certain pace for a given mile / split can’t be done without knowing what the current average value has been up to the current point in the mile. I am a member of 3 running clubs and this is the most common metric all the runners I know use, I’m shocked it’s missing (Strava app does have it but lacks a lot of other things). This has to be so trivial to add ... please consider it.
Update: Very responsive developer ... changed rating to 5 stars do to visible progress
Thanks a lot for the review, we would like to work with you in order to implement this feature. It would be appreciated if you could get in contact with us through our firstname.lastname@example.org email address to discuss this further.
- MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- 116.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FITIV (1 Month) $1.99
- FITIV (1 Year) $9.99
- PRO Membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.