FITIV Ride GPS Route Tracker
By MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use FITIV Ride on Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad to take your fitness training to the next level. Use visual feedback to train smarter and get exceptional results.
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate you to push hard and burn more calories. This extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after completing a workout.
- FITIV Ride reads your heart rate directly from Apple Watch to help visualize your workout intensity in real-time.
- Import your Apple Watch workouts to review and analyze your past intensity and performance.
- Automatic workout sync via your cloud account for easy access on all your mobile devices.
- In depth daily fitness stats (Steps, Avg HR, Daily High / Low HR, Hourly AVG HR, Apple Activity).
- Beautiful Hourly Avg HR chart and much more.
- Workouts count towards your Apple activity rings.
Apple Watch Series 2:
- Use the built-in GPS technology in the Apple Watch Series 2 to track your workout without carrying your iPhone.
Apple Health App Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app to keep all your workout statistics organized.
- Manual Import/Export for Health app workouts to review and analyze data from compatible fitness trackers.
- Live voice feedback to help you train smarter.
- 100% Compatible with VoiceOver for iOS to help visually impaired individuals.
Active calories burned are automatically picked up by MyFitnessPal through the Health App database.
Did you attend a spin class? FITIV Ride lets you enter those details after you're done.
If you enjoy knowing your numbers, all your metrics are available in real-time (Distance, Pace, Speed, Elevation Gain/Loss, Caloric burn, Heart Rate)
FITIV Ride is the perfect cycling companion. The voice feedback will let you know how your ride is going and the built in music player will allow you to listen to your favorite tunes.
Share bike rides on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email (CSV, TCX, GPX) to help motivate your friends and yourself.
Link your Strava account and enjoy automatic or manual workout uploads. Our basic exports also allow transfer to Runkeeper, Strava, Training Peeks, etc.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
- Optimize training for specific goals (weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc)
- Prevent over training.
* * * * * Fantastic app - best I've used
this is a great app! great functionality, customizability, and very intuitive … all in all, excellent app! bought the Pro Lifetime no hesitation
* * * * * Best out there
Fantastic app. Been through a dozen. I brought the premium for life add on WORTH IT. Adjustable heart rate zone training.
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H6, H7, H10
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Mio, Jabra
- All other Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- Two auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered.
US$ 9.99/year (US$ 0.83/month)
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased.
APP YOUR FITNESS AND TRY FITIV TODAY FOR FREE.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
We've reinstated a few of the MotiFIT features that didn't make it in our initial 4.0.0 release of FITIV. We love hearing from our users and appreciate all your reviews. New and updated App Store reviews really keep us going so please keep posting them.
- Improved iPhone X support.
- Added support for Landscape mode.
- Added ability to track GPS based workouts without a heart rate monitor on iPhone.
- Added support to stream workouts metrics from iPhone to Apple Watch.
- Improved the Apple Watch workout streaming views with all the features of the bluetooth heart rate monitor workouts. This includes tap to customize all the metrics, music player / controls, bar chart, heart rate history chart and more.
- Added the option to choose either DAILY ACTIVE or DAILY TOTAL calories to be displayed on the Apple Watch STEPS + CALORIES Complication.
- A other few minor tweaks and fixes.
What's new? Everything... You talked, we listened. We really do read your emails, so we're thrilled to finally release this update to the app with a much nicer design and lots of those awesome features you requested!
- We rebranded MotiFIT to FITIV! New name, new icon, new design. You'll like the new name, just give it a few days. We promise.
- The app has been entirely redesigned. You’re going to notice: they're pretty big changes.
- You can track your GPS workouts with the main app now! Get your speed, distance, heart rate and a cool map to post on social media.
- We are encouraging friendly competition with new leaderboards and sharing templates, but you don’t have to use them if you don’t want to.
- Forgot to turn the app off and accidentally recorded your post-gym smoothie run as part of your workout? You can edit that out now.
- Track more things with our new daily dashboard! Are you a Quantified Self junkie yet? Well, you’re probably going to become one now.
- We upgraded our servers! If you don’t know what that means, just notice how everything will run magically smoother. If you do know what that means you’re probably cringing empathetically.
Also: minor tweaks and fixes. Enjoy!
By the way: we’re humbled and amazed by the support we’ve gotten from our users during this redesign process. We’ve put a lot of work into making our vision a reality, and none of it would have been possible without all of your feedback and passion. Please keep reviewing the app and leaving your feedback, it means a lot to us. Our growing community is amazing, and we’re honoured to work with you guys.
Needs Bluetooth cadence support
Love the app but on the bike I need the ability to track cadence. Not available right now. Bluetooth speed/cadence sensors are available on the market. Upgrade the functionality.
Upgrades are looking good. I can't wait to give it a try.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- © 2017 MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Membership (RIDE)$9.99
- Pro Membership (RIDE)$3.99
- PRO Membership (RIDE)$1.99
- MotiFIT (Monthly)$1.99
- PRO Membership (RIDE)$3.99
- MotiFIT (Yearly)$9.99