Fit Journey - Track Weight, Body Fat, Measurements
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Fit Journey" helps you track your weight, body fat and body measurements through graphs and photos. It's the most effective way to monitor your fitness progress!
Weight alone is not an accurate reflection of changes in your body shape. When you do strength training, you'll lose fat and gain muscles while your weight may stay the same.
"Fit Journey" solves the problem by letting you record your daily weight, body fat and body measurements. You can even use it to snap selfies and keep notes, documenting your diet, workout tips and much more as you shape up.
- Weight tracking (calculate BMI automatically, support pound, kilogram and stone)
- Body measurements tracking (support neck, chest, shoulder, waist, abdomen, arms, hips, thighs, calves, etc.)
- Body composition tracking (support body fat, body water, skeletal muscle, lean body mass, visceral fat, basal metabolic rate, etc.)
- Support iOS Health
- Daily shape tracking by photos
- Record diet, workout, body measurement and any text information
- Scalable charts support zoom in and out by gestures
- Add records and photos retrospectively (within 5 years)
- Password protection, to protect your records and photos
- Target weight setting, for self-motivation
- Suggest your best weight automatically by your height
- Support recording the past weight and photos
- Shape comparing
- Changeable themes
- Generate daily progress photo with weight, BMI and date.
- Generate shape comparing photo for your different times (with weight information of different times as option)
- Easy to share fitness progress through Twitter and Facebook, to get the motivation from your friends
- Backup your data, photos and notes in iCloud, and merge your contents from multiple devices
- Optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPad Pro
What's New in Version 5.1.0
- Optimized for iOS 11
So far, I like this app. I needed something to help track my weight loss and fitness level and to consolidate it all together. You can upload pictures and take notes of what workout you did what day, or notes on anything else, and it will appear on the timeline. Measurement tracking is a 1.99 one time charge. I also like that you can add a passcode or thumbprint. The only reason it is not five stars, is the first day I accidentally logged measurements in CM and there is no "edit" button. Furthermore, once I added a measurement in inches, it translated all of the measurements that were in CM into inches automatically, so I had to go re measure. I also wish it synced with Fitbit in some way.
Everything I needed
I love the simplicity of this app and that is also has everything needed.
I upgraded the body measurements
Helps me keep track without having to have multiple apps
I love this app.
Easy to see results
I have loved this app for years. Inbetween pregnancies as I work towards losing all my "baby weight" I always come back to this app. I love all the different ways to see my progress.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zheren Zhu
- © 2017 Ninja Tech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Body Sizes Pack$1.99
- Super Chart Pack$1.99
- Body Composition Pack$1.99
- Super PackFree