Keep track of your activities and workout, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), tabata, Time Under Tension, and other interval trainings.
- Custom warmup
- Custom set and rest duration (or no rest) for each exercise with duration goal
- Custom number of workout sets
- Next button to move to the next exercise if you finish the current one early or hit your duration goal
- Quantity goal and actual quantity for exercise
- Announce current time/set so you don't have to look at the screen all the time
- Circuit vs station exercise order
- Save multiple workouts for easy switching between them
- Notes for warm-up, individual exercises, warm-up histories and exercise histories
- Screen timeout disable
- Different notification sounds for set and rest time
- Workout and exercise history
- Workout and exercise progress tracking
- Silent mode settings: vibration only without notification sound
- Sync, backup, and restore your workout, exercise, and histories across devices or app re-installation
- Can run independently on Apple Watch
In order to run continuously on Apple Watch, FitMate needs permission to create Workout through Health app. Apple Watch needs to be connected to iPhone from time to time to sync
We look forward to hear your feedback. This app is developed during free time and provided to you free of charge. So please be patient.
- Introduce Announcement: announce current time/set so you don't have to look at the screen all the time
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App for Keeping Track of Timed Intervals!
I am a data person and enjoy being able to keep track of my metrics and gains over time. This app makes it really easy to keep a log of reps and what I did; would highly recommend!!!
Maybe I misunderstand what the app what supposed to be, if so that’s my fault and will change my review...
I was under the impression (due to the title) that this app would help me keep pace/time with reps for timing. This app does not do that, if you are looking for a timer with intervals you will be pleased. If you are looking for a more paced/metronome-sque app, this isn’t it.
This morning I had to keep my phone in my line of vision to keep on pace, not fun.
No need to look at screen
Wish the watch option better
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.