Get fit with a plan personalized to your lifestyle goal.
FitMyLife gathers your complete history and understands your specific health and fitness needs. You receive a free meal plan designed by dietitians, a workout plan created by personal trainers, and a detailed guide of how your body works, how it processes food and which exercises work best for you.
How to get started with FitMyLife:
1. Choose your fitness goals (lose weight, improve your cardio, build muscle, live a healthy lifestyle)
2. We instantly match you to the best meal and workout plans for your goals
3. Follow daily recommendations to stay on track
4. Get an insider view of your metabolism and your body
FitMyLife shows you the types of food and exercise that cause you to lose weight, reduce fat mass and increase your muscle mass. We show you how your body composition will change over time and display your metabolic fingerprint, because your metabolism is unique to you. We show you whether you need more or less calories than your peers and how well you process fat and carbs. These features allow you to adjust your diet and exercise to better achieve your goals.
FitMyLife allows you to purchase an optional Silver subscription that unlocks access to premium FitMyLife content. The subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled 24 hours prior the end the subscription period (Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information about subscription cancellation). All payments will be charged to the user's iTunes account. There is no increase in price when renewing. There are no refunds for any unused portion of the subscription term. FitMyLife offers Silver Member content to users for the first 31 days after opening an account. Remaining portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Silver membership. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. By purchasing a Silver membership, you acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Apple Health App Integration
- Reading from Health App
With permission FitMyLife can read your exercise and food logging information from a Health App compatible device or app. This information can be used to serve better recommendations, analytics and predictions.
- Saving to Health App
With permission a copy of your logged meal nutrition information, as well as any manually entered data in the app (for example body weight, body fat percentage etc) can be saved
Version 1.2 of FitMyLife is a big release that brings a number of improvements requested by our users:
- A new and improved look and feel focused on simplification and ease of use
- We've simplified our detailed analytics to have more information while being easier to understand
- Improvements to our calculation engine to ensure that your fitness results are more accurate than ever
- Better and clearer handling of your connected devices and activity trackers
- Several performance and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This seems like it’s just solely designed to gain “permissions” from other apps for gaining your information. Nothing worked except for the questionnaires & permission request to Facebook and iHealth
- FitMyLife Health Analytics Inc.
- 127.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 FitMyLife Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Month-to-Month Silver Status $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.