Fitness Buddy : 2400+ Exercise Workout Trainer, Gym Journal Tracker
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
75% OFF!!! 12 HOUR sale! JUST UPDATED and now has 2400+ exercises and over 1000+ HD videos!
Now integrates with Apple Health App for Premium Plans (Settings -> Plans Health App Sharing)
- As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 2400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
What's New in Version 5.30
This is the BIGGEST update in the history of Fitness Buddy updates since there was Fitness Buddy. :)
Our team has worked we've worked extremely hard to pack in a ton more content, more smarts (algorithms), a cleaner UI and a ton more so without further ado:
- a brand new UI! iPhone6/6+ native as well! :)
- video home workouts for when you're NOT at the gym with audio cues and custom duration
- 700+ more exercises
- full GPS tracking so you can run/bike/walk/paddleboard ...
- a comprehensive calorie tracker with a curated database and barcode scanning capabilities
- measure heart rate with just your camera using our proven Instant Heart Rate technology
- rest and recover using our Sleep Time sleep cycle alarm clock built directly in
- improved graphs
- social component to add your friends and family to motivate each other
- our own daily blog content
and so much more...
We will continue to improve Fitness Buddy as usual so feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions/comments.
We hope you enjoy this update and rate us 5 stars!
I began my workouts 2 months ago and did the "here and there" weights without any real guidance or routine. I noticed several people used books, papers, and even tablets to keep track of their workout. I did the same but I did not want to carry a book or tablet. I saw this app advertised somewhere so I downloaded the free app but it was like all free apps - limited. I went ahead and purchased the full version and saw the benefits and ended up using it more than ever.
I especially like the logs and the weight tracker. I use 3 other apps to keep track of my steps, calories, sleep, heart rate, blood pressure, and a few other body trackers. I have noticed more energy, improvement in my stamina, and decline in my weight. I would advise this app for anyone who is serious about their work out routine.
Update wrecked it
I used the Pro. Version for several years and I'd have given it 5 stars. Since the update, this app no longer works for me. If you're looking for a real exercise tracker instead of yet another way to share an oversimplified version of what you did on social media, then look further. I will.
They seem to've dumbed down the exercise entries in favor of expanding the variety of ways to share on social media. Even in custom exercises, the choices of elements to track has been reduced AND you can only pick one. I'm a "wounded warrior" and relied heavily on customizing exercises to fit with my physical therapist developed routines. All the needed details are now GONE! And they've apparently eliminated ALL gym cardio equipment listings in favor of an oversimplified upper body/lower body + time selector.
They also "flattened" the UI into a totally opaque mess (unless you're using their prepackaged dumbed-down exercises). Maybe the missing stuff is still there, but if so, it's buried too deep in the dog's breakfast of a UI "update" to find. I'm done trying.
Downloaded this app!
This app has been one of the most useful training tools for me. It has tons of different exercises which allows me to switch out exercises in a workout routine if I start to get board of one. It also means that there is almost absolutely no excuse for training. The only exception I can see is if you've somehow managed to break everything in your body and stuck yourself to a hospital bed. In other words if you injure something on one place or another, they have exercises that you can do that does not involve the injured sight. They've also got pre made workout plans for people who are just starting to workout and don't know were to start. They also allow you to costume make and save your own workout routine so you don't forget and can go back to it.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 05, 2016
- Version: 5.30
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fitness Buddy Premium$4.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$29.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$9.99