Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Exercise, Home Trainer
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JUST UPDATED and now has 2400+ exercises and over 1000+ HD videos! Commit to your a NEW you and get the body you've dreamed of with our fantastic workout plans.
- "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one," by Chicago Tribune (2017)
- As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 2400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Access to Premium Features Across Our Apps
-Get all the premium features in our other apps: Calorie Mama, Argus, Instant Heart Rate and Sleep Time
-Just login with your premium account to get access
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
Integrates with Apple Health App for Premium Plans (Settings -> Plans Health App Sharing)
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 5.68
Happy Holidays from the Fitness Buddy team! We always strive to create a great user experience for you. May the gains be with you.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Introducing the overtraining test, a premium feature that allows you to see if you may be working out too hard or too less
You guys used to be awesome, until you sold out like every other company. This was my go-to app when it came to figuring out how I wanted to switch up leg/arm/chest etc...-day, and now you guys are trash. Yeah, I could check out what workouts are listed under the muscle groups, but you took away a feature that used to be free so now I have to now pay to be part of your "Premium Plan" just to get preplanned workouts? Totally lame. But that's not even something that I'm terribly worried about. I can plan meals, I can for sure plan workouts. Another thing is that you guys got sold into the social network kick, but seriously...you guys have to have metrics analysts...how many people actually link up with their friends through your app to see what each person is working out? I guarantee it's an insignificant amount compared to what you're charging for your "extra features." You've really let down one of your long-time customers, and I can no longer recommend your app to friends.
Criminals- Don't buy
We paid for it and they went and removed features we paid for making them "premium" with an IAP subscription. The app constantly NAGS you with a pop up EVERY TIME you switch screens. Just about every screen has a "go premium" ad on it now and most of the features it used to have are now converted to subscription only. They feature creeped a bunch of useless junk into the app (garbage social networking!) as well so it's now bloated. The ads lie saying "last chance for a special deal" trying to get you to buy a subscription, however it's not your last chance as the ad keeps popping up! Don't buy this garbage and report it to Apple as fraud. If you bought a car and then a year later the car dealer came back, removed your air conditioning and then tried to sell it back to you with $30 Month, how would you respond? That's exactly what this developer did with this app. Total junk and awful developer. Reported to Apple as fraud.
Skip This App
This app used to be great but with each update it gets worse. The ads wanting you to get the other apps the company makes started first. Now they want you to upgrade to premium and constantly have annoying ads for that. And the kicker to this is I paid for this app, I've had it for a few years- so I'm not mooching off the company, I gave them money. I've been able to overlook the ads, but now they took away the custom workouts. The app used to allow you to create your own workout plans, but they took that functionality away. The maker of the app took away your ability to create a custom workout plan and are now pushing their premium plan. I can only assume they only did it to get more money. I'll not be using this app anymore. Since I've been burned by this app it makes me hesitant to pay for another exercise app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 5.68
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fitness Buddy Premium$4.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$29.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$9.99