Fitness Buddy+: Gym Workouts
By Azumio Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you
- Hundreds of gym & home workouts
- Clear instructions and videos for all exercises
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Chicago Tribune - "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one"
- EPSN magazine
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Gizmodo - "One of the best iPhone apps ever"
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 2400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 5.124
Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you. Transform your body with your personal workout plan and meal plan.
Here's what we have in this update:
- Performance and bug fixes
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
- Fitness Buddy Team
Pretty good but some features are hard to access
This is a great tool to track weight lifting progress but does anyone know how to edit a body weight goal? I've clicked through every link, and I can't find it. The interface is improved with the most recent update, but it is still a bit clunky. It's not super easy to create and save your own workouts and exercises either.
Buggy Custom Workouts
As mentioned a few times, the app crashes during custom workouts and in order to properly track your history, you have to manually merge two or three separate entries due to multiple crashes during the same workout.
It is inconvenient, for example, to have to try to restart the app during a 1-minute rest period and ensure you are following through with your routine from the previous session. Additionally, to do so you’d have to manually search through your history due to the crashing.
I paid for the app. Paid for the extra exercises. Now it expects me to pay for a monthly subscription. If I had known I would have never paid for the extra or even the app.
The app is too busy and yet seems scattered. You have to poke around to get to where you want to be.
Also if I say I don’t want to upgrade I don’t want to upgrade. The contestant harassing is making it one step closer to having been deleted on my phone. That is why I have given you one star instead of the two for the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 5.124
- Size: 204 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fitness Buddy Premium$29.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$9.99