Fitness Buddy : 1700+ Exercise Workout Trainer and Workout Journal
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
75% OFF!!! 12 HOUR sale! Celebrating release of v4.0 with Sonicast - the fastest way to share workouts!
Now integrates with Apple Health App for Premium Plans (Settings -> Plans Health App Sharing)
- As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
JUST UPDATED and now has 1700+ exercises and over 1000+ HD videos!
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 1700+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more for $4.99/month or $49.99/year through renewable iTunes subscription.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- ios8 support
- improved performance
- bug fixes
- Apple Health App support for premium plans, please enable in Fitness Buddy Settings -> tap Health App Sharing to enable/disable
- syncs with our ARGUS Health App (featured in Apple Ad) - free download today!
I bought this app in the hopes of finally being able to have an extensive tool in getting into the fitness game, and at first, it did not seem to disappoint. Theres a fantastic array of exercises that this covers and its incredibly useful…..BUT I went and bought a monthly premium subscription because i thought that one of the plans would be PERFECT to help me get into shape with good guidance, the only thing is, I bought it, and now whenever I’ve chosen a plan it brings me to the first workout, the Fit Test. I complete the fit test and immediately after it’s over, the app quits out back to my phone home screen. I tried switching plans to see if that worked, but the same thing happened. I tried changing the settings for number of days i wanted to workout, changed the goals and tried again and it still happened. I tried clearing off space on my phone to see if that would help and it didn’t. I also tried turning my phone off and back on, deleting and reinstalling the app several times, and each time I try the premium plans, the same thing occurs. PLEASE look into this problem and see if you could fix it. I really would love to keep using your app, but this is a real setback.
Lifesaving Fitness App
Short review: LOVE IT!! After spending weeks searching for the perfect fitness app, I found it. This app is a combination of all other fitness apps, and more... More exercises than any other app, animations and instructions, HD videos, guided workouts (even 7 minute programs!), body metrics tracker, etc. And I love the built-in calendar, which shows me my progress over months. Did I mention the sync feature and integration with Argus? These guys really nailed it...
Long review: Okay, the short review itself was pretty long, but I have a story to share. I started using FB when I was a couch potato -- 270lbs. I knew I wanted to change my life, but all other fitness apps just didn't have the proper instruction to do it. Fitness Buddy did. I began scheduling workouts following the beginner plans, learned new gym exercises, and really started to ramp up my weight lifting. My bench went up from 120 to 270. I've lost over 63 pounds to date, and still counting. This app really has it all. I can't recommend it any more than telling you to JUST DO IT. It's perfect.
:'') tears of joy. Thank you Fitness Buddy!!!
Where's the 6+ support.
Pros: Good app, does what it says. Has a nice large database of exercises and variations. Plenty of workout routines for all experience, there's even sport specific routines. Tracking is good and simple with a resting timer included. I do like that you can see your previous routine stats while logging the current exercise.
Cons: What's up with that massive drop down banner that does nothing but advertise argus. I get it you guys have a cool new app you want me to try, don't shove it down my throat though. I even tried installing to see if it would go away but it's still there. I'm certainly not interested in it now. The lack of 6+ higher resolution support makes this app feel old and outdated. When creating your own routine some of the description of the exercise variation like grip are cut off and you have to view the exercise to see which variation it is and to top it off there's no button in the exercise view to add it to your routine. You can fix this by adding an add button in the exercise description or adding a second row of text to fully display the workout variation.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 07, 2014
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 58.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fitness Buddy Premium$4.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$29.99