Fitness Buddy : 1700+ Exercise Workout Journal
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
75% OFF!!! 12 HOUR sale! Celebrating release of v3.0 with Sonicast - the fastest way to share workouts!
- As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
JUST UPDATED and now has 1700+ exercises and over 1000+ HD videos!
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 1700+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
What's New in Version 3.1
- built-in music player now does not conflict with Pandora, Spotify and other 3rd party music services.
- iOS7 compatibility
- bug fixes and performance enhancements
If you've enjoyed Fitness Buddy please leave a review on iTunes or update your previous review. It really motivates us to work harder and provide awesome new updates and improvements. Thanks so much!
The gr8t OnE
This app is by far the best one I've come across for working out n deff. For beginners too.... Tell you what if your not in pain or sore after doing a few set of any workouts, sugg. Stay home doing only enough to get by will never change anything... Stay positive drink close to a gall of water n do it for you who cares what others think n when you finally realize whom you really are what you look like n not be embarr. What others think while working out. That's when you'll change your appearance n weight but first water two don't kill yourself trying to run it off start on treadmill work up to it gain stamina then run if you like THREE took long time to get fat will take a while to take it off. And NEVER EAT PAST SIX PM NEVER.... If you do get hungry first drink a 16oz. Cup water then 6oz. Of milk or protein shake n half banana or fruit. And ALWAYS A MUST get your sleep 8 hours of rest or as much as possible. And like I said water n go urine every moment u feel like you need to tinkle...., PROMISE IN TWO WEEKS YOU WILL LOOSE 20 lbs if you do all this... N more to come
Custom Workout Suggestion
First off, great app with a good amount of exercises I haven't ever seen.
However, I have a suggestion to change the custom workout builder and function to be a little easier. So basically I found it inconvenient on how it works when "Doing" your custom workout. I think it would be a lot better if it let you pick an exercise and choose the amount of sets you are to complete of it. While performing the workout and recording the data (i.e. Weight used, number of reps completed) I noticed it doesn't automatically move to the next set or exercise and it was allowing me to keep adding unlimited amounts of sets without noticing really. Maybe you can make a "Complete Set" button and then it moves to the next or exercise, while the whole workout having an indicator at the top for which set you are on. I hope I explained that well enough, it would be a simple add that would help a lot! Thank you!
Several issues: no way to resume a workout, clunky UI...
I'll echo what others have said about this app. Upon first inspection, it seems promising.
First issue: The deal breaker for me is being unable to resume a workout. This is a recurring problem because the app crashes/prematurely ends your workout any time you switch to another app. This includes switching to even basic apps like Safari or iPhone messaging. Unbelievably awful design.
Second issue: The interface for entering a workout is very clunky. One example - you'll notice that the keyboard will often cover up important parts of the screen, and there is no way to hide they keyboard if you change your mind about needing to enter text or numbers. Also, in general there are better interfaces out there.
Third issue: When you're tracking a workout, you can't see what weight/reps you did for the sets last time you did the same workout. Rather, you can only see the sets for your _current_ workout. What's the point of workout tracking if the workout tracking app can't actually display to you your recent history as you're going through a workout?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 20, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.