Fitness Buddy : 1700+ Exercise Workout Journal
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
75% OFF!!! 12 HOUR sale! Celebrating release of v3.0 with Sonicast - the fastest way to share workouts!
- As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
JUST UPDATED and now has 1700+ exercises and over 1000+ HD videos!
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 1700+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
What's New in Version 3.1
- built-in music player now does not conflict with Pandora, Spotify and other 3rd party music services.
- iOS7 compatibility
- bug fixes and performance enhancements
If you've enjoyed Fitness Buddy please leave a review on iTunes or update your previous review. It really motivates us to work harder and provide awesome new updates and improvements. Thanks so much!
The gr8t OnE
This app is by far the best one I've come across for working out n deff. For beginners too.... Tell you what if your not in pain or sore after doing a few set of any workouts, sugg. Stay home doing only enough to get by will never change anything... Stay positive drink close to a gall of water n do it for you who cares what others think n when you finally realize whom you really are what you look like n not be embarr. What others think while working out. That's when you'll change your appearance n weight but first water two don't kill yourself trying to run it off start on treadmill work up to it gain stamina then run if you like THREE took long time to get fat will take a while to take it off. And NEVER EAT PAST SIX PM NEVER.... If you do get hungry first drink a 16oz. Cup water then 6oz. Of milk or protein shake n half banana or fruit. And ALWAYS A MUST get your sleep 8 hours of rest or as much as possible. And like I said water n go urine every moment u feel like you need to tinkle...., PROMISE IN TWO WEEKS YOU WILL LOOSE 20 lbs if you do all this... N more to come
Amazing App With Room For Improvement
This really is an amazing app. It does what you want it to, and does it well. However, there are a few improvements that could still be made to make it a perfect 5-star app:
One, and this has been addressed before, but there needs to be a way to resume or edit an exercise routine. Right now, when you "end" the session, you can't go back and edit the details or add one last exercise in case you forgot your last set or the app crashed.
Second, also addressed before, the information from the last sessions should be loaded into a visible list so they are easy to view and study without slowing you down too much between sets. Currently, you can access a list of previous exercises with a separate button and list. And though that works and tracks good details, it's not streamlined. I would assume most users of this app use it as a log to track progress, and though this app does an amazing job of gathering detailed information with an expanding library of great exercises, it would be nice if the information was better presented during workouts to serve as a motivator.
Custom Workout Suggestion
First off, great app with a good amount of exercises I haven't ever seen.
However, I have a suggestion to change the custom workout builder and function to be a little easier. So basically I found it inconvenient on how it works when "Doing" your custom workout. I think it would be a lot better if it let you pick an exercise and choose the amount of sets you are to complete of it. While performing the workout and recording the data (i.e. Weight used, number of reps completed) I noticed it doesn't automatically move to the next set or exercise and it was allowing me to keep adding unlimited amounts of sets without noticing really. Maybe you can make a "Complete Set" button and then it moves to the next or exercise, while the whole workout having an indicator at the top for which set you are on. I hope I explained that well enough, it would be a simple add that would help a lot! Thank you!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 20, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.