Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you
- Gym & home workouts designed by experts
- Delicious meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, etc)
- Most effective exercises for every muscle group
- 8-week training plans for all fitness goals
- Chicago Tribune - "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one"
- Gizmodo - "One of the best iPhone apps ever"
Fitness Buddy teaches you everything you need to know about exercising, workouts, and nutrition. Work out confidently and achieve the results you’ve always wanted
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 100+ gym workouts for all fitness goals (big chest, shredded abs, butt toning, and more!)
- 1000+ home workouts customizable to your schedule
- Top rated workouts curated by fitness experts
- 8-week workout plans to guide you every step of the way
- Custom workout feature to create your own
- Overtraining test using complex algorithm to help you determine when your next workout should be
- 8 meal plans to choose from (Muscle Building, Clean Eating, Keto, etc)
- 100+ delicious and easy-to-make recipes
- Not sure what is best for you? Take the meal plan test!
- 4000+ exercises and animations
- Step-by-step photos, videos, and instructions
- Exercises for all equipment (barbell, dumbbell, machine, and more!)
- Detailed muscle categorizations
- Custom exercise feature to create your own
- Apple Health integration
- Workout insights
- Calorie Tracking
- Cardio tracking
- Bodyweight and body metrics tracker
- Search and Favorite exercises
- Comprehensive workout history
- Heart Rate tracking
- Sleep tracking
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you. Transform your body with your personal workout plan and meal plan.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- BIG NEWS! Food tracking has never become easier. Fitness Buddy can now recognize what you're eating with just the tap of a camera button. All you need to do is swipe and confirm. Try this new feature by going into the Calories screen and tapping on the camera. Let us know what you think!
- Access all of your workout and other activity history from the calendar located in Workouts
- You can now reorder custom workouts. Tap the blue pencil icon
- Other bug and performance fixes
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
- Fitness Buddy Team
Ratings and Reviews
June 2018 update removed key features
This is a good app, but the most recent update removed some features and is a bit less user intuitive. In the previous version, the user could adjust a custom workout we created. Usually, a newly-created custom workout appears at the bottom of the custom workout page. In previous versions, the user could move it to the top so as not to scroll through their entire custom workout list to see their latest workout. The latest update removed that feature (or if it is still there, it is not easy to find). Please bring back this feature.
Additionally, the app used to have a daily step counter but that feature was also removed in an earlier version. I found that feature particularly helpful. Please bring that feature back as well.
One feature that would be nice to have is the ability to write notes on the specific exercise when building a custom workout (e.g., “first set toes in, second set toes out, third set toes straight). Currently, there is a way to take notes AFTER completing a SET but the ability to provide notes on the overall exercise while building a workout would be most helpful.
So far, I love the app!
You actually saved me from using another app, more expensive per year and no videos, no recipes, and no plans. Plus you were on several lists of the best fitness apps to use when I couldn't find anything else on the other app.
Maybe a suggestion for you and all the other apps: My memory is not that great and I am often thinking of other stuff when I'm exercising alone so I lose count of how many sets I've done. Maybe putting an option to have a tracker in each exercise so I can check ✅ done so I'm doing the right amount each time. 🤷🏻♀️ if anyone else has this problem, but the main reason I don't work out 🏋🏻♀️ by myself is because I can't remember for the most part, how many reps or sets I've done.
Disappointed and Demotivated
I reported bugs many times, but the latest bug has me thinking that I need to stop using this app altogether. First, it was great. However, the first bug was random crashing. The second bug was suddenly not being able to share my workout (which, for me, is a huge part of the motivation to show my supporter how hard I’ve been working). The third bug was crashing AND LOSING any workout data I had during the crash time. The fourth bug, the final straw, was today when IT DIDN’T EVEN TRACK MY WORKOUT!! I spent over an hour and updated my heartbeat (which is the only thing it tracked) after every set. Now, my motivation is very decreased and my calorie count is off. I recommend saving the space and $2 by downloading an app that won’t fail you.
- Tom Xu
- 222.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $29.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium $29.99
- Premium $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.