Fitness Buddy FREE : 300+ Exercise Workout Journal
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- As seen and recommended by EPSN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
This is the FREE version of our widely popular iOS and Android app Fitness Buddy and contains over 300+ exercises with detailed descriptions, animations and an assortment of workouts. Our FREE version already contains more content and features than all the other paid apps out there. Download for FREE and take a look! If you love it, download our paid version which contains 1700+ exercises, HD videos, body metrics tracking and much more.
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 1700+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
What's New in Version 3.1
- iOS7 compatibility
- bug fixes and performance enhancements
If you've enjoyed Fitness Buddy please leave a review on iTunes or update your previous review. It really motivates us to work harder and provide awesome new updates and improvements. Thanks so much!
Good but simplistic
In weight-lifting, form is "everything!" This app Needs more detailed instructions; for instance the Overhead Cable Pulldown says nothing about "setting" the posterior deltoids and traps so that the exercise works
the muscles it is intended to work--without proper form (1) one risks injury and (2) one doesn't work the muscles as intended or properly. This app is good if you know the correct form
And just want a reminder of how to create some new "mixes" of exercises, but if you are a newbie to weights, get a few private sessions with a good trainer and learn technique. I am not a trainer, so not looking for clients, just a long term (35 yrs) female lifter, and have been fortunate to have had some great trainers who have instilled in my practice the need to focus on form, not on the amt of weight.
Great app but one annoying bug
All of a sudden for some reason, the primary and secondary targeted muscle section at the top when viewing an exercise has bugged out and it no longer says it and gets all jumbled up together. It was working fine before but it just started happening a few days ago. It's not really THAT big of a deal to me because I already made my workouts and know what muscle each exercise targeted but when I want to look for new exercises, it can be a bit frustrating. Fix this minor bug and 5 stars will be all yours!
This app is great for people who want to change up their workout or are just getting started and don't know where to begin! I like that you can choose your workout based on muscle group and intensity, and the images and video demos are super helpful. The weight tracker, blood pressure tracker, and heart rate monitor features are also a bonus. I can't wait to track my progress!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 20, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.