Fitness Buddy FREE : 400+ Exercise Workout Trainer and Workout Journal
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now integrates with Apple Health App for Premium Plans (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Health App Sharing)
- As seen and recommended by EPSN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
This is the FREE version of our widely popular iOS app Fitness Buddy and contains over 400+ exercises with detailed descriptions, animations and an assortment of workouts. Our FREE version already contains more content and features than all the other paid apps out there. Download for FREE and take a look! If you love it, download our paid version which contains 1700+ exercises, HD videos, body metrics tracking and much more.
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 1700+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more for $4.99/month or $49.99/year through renewable iTunes subscription.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- ios8 support
- improved performance
- bug fixes
- HealthKit support for premium plans, please enable Fitness Buddy Settings -> tap Health App Sharing to enable/disable
- syncs with our ARGUS Health App (featured in Apple Ad) - free download today!
Not so good for beginners
This app seems to be driven by some pretty pumped up people. That is great, but reality is not everyone is at the same level of fitness. Yeah you can change your level, but the workout doesn't change. I have no understanding why they even put the different levels in there, since the workout doesn't change between them. I used to be avid in the gym and fitness. I would run two olds, then go and swim 1/2 a mile. Turn around later that day and hit the weights. Age and lifestyle changed my workout habits and I am trying to get back into working out, but in order to do that in a way that will be beneficial I need to start at my current level of fitness. This app, well, it's just too pumped for me at this point.
I used this app for an online gym class and I was amazed. I never thought a workout app would be so useful. I am going to keep using this app. I thought it was really cool how you could customize your workouts. I also like how they have workouts for full body with weights or without weights. I also liked how you can keep track of your gains/losses in weight I am planning on using that feature on a daily basis now.
One thing that could be done better is the layout of logging workouts. I think they could make it a lot more user-friendly. I also wish they could make the diagrams more detailed.
Love The Free Version
I am totally going to buy the full version. I've been using this app for two weeks now (this week will be the third week) i like the fact that I can customize my work outs and know which Exercise is for a certain body part. I wish there were more Exercises though, im guessing that's included in the full version? Anyways, i am going to get the full version soon. I seen great results already(: so pumped! I even told my family and friends about this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 07, 2014
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 58.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fitness Buddy Premium$4.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$29.99