Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you
- Hundreds of gym & home workouts
- Clear instructions and videos for all exercises
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Chicago Tribune - "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one"
- EPSN magazine
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Gizmodo - "One of the best iPhone apps ever"
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through a renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Squashed some bugs this time around.
Love Fitness Buddy? Leave us a review! Questions? Feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I lost 166 lbs, didn’t go to the gym one time.
Had the app on another phone awhile back. I was almost 350 lbs and pre diabetic, high blood pressure, the whole gambit. Tried a few other apps but this one resonated with me, had workouts I could do at home and with minimal equipment. I started with the beginner routines and eventually worked my way up. Don’t try to start too fast, go slow, like a day working out then a couple off. But stay consistent and your energy level will rise, mine did. I started doing workouts every other day and began to pick and choose parts of different workout routines to make my own program. It was awesome. One of the aspects I liked most was for every exercise that was being done, there was an alternative to it in case you weren’t at the gym or had that specific equipment. I didn’t even weigh myself the first 6 months but knew I’d lost some and firmed up. Doc said I’d lost 78 lbs in 4 months which just spurred me on lol. I eventually lost 166 lbs over about 15 months. I felt great and was on nothing except vitamins and supplements. No blood pressure meds, no diabetic stuff nothing. This is it right here, everything you need to do whatever you want with your body. The knowledge is in this app. All you’ve got to do is motivate yourself.
Too many ads and way too much pestering to go premium/subscription. There is a reminder for premium just about everywhere you look and each time you go somewhere. And what about the item in Settings called "baseline?" All I get when go there is an ad to buy a healthkit; thinking it was just there to see before I could enter info for a baseline, or set something, I dismissed it. Lo and behold, nothing to see, you just get kicked out to settings. Not going to try to use the app a few times just to see if anything changes with the "baseline" item because can't seem to set up a workout like I want, with the elements of my normal routine. Doesn't seem to be a way to combine running and/or biking with some different exercises and weights. All I want is a simple, useful log for my workouts, to record distance, calories burned, time spent on workout elements. A timer would also be very, very useful. This app doesn't combine the features I want; I'd be interested in using it and trying some of the workouts or exercises in it if it also had the features I need. The annoying ads and upgrade pestering is too much, though, when I can't find all the features I want and regularly use. There seem to be a million apps out there for logging weightlifting routines but not any good ones, from what I've tested so far, for combining a bit of weights with long runs or bike rides, a few other exercises and stretching. So, time to delete.
ZERO STARS IF THAT WERE POSSIBLE
I downloaded this app with a high level of enthusiasm and optimism however I soon discovered the ridiculous scam that is “Fitness Buddy”. The first option you’re given upon completion of your profile is to upgrade to premium (not so uncommon) but I want to try before I buy as any one would, right? I passed on the upgrade and dove in to see what the app could provide me that I couldn’t find in any other app or free resource and was dissatisfied immediately. The list of options for workouts is minimal, home workouts is non existent and every time you touch the screen a countdown to get the upgrade at a “discount” begins. Another overwhelmingly unrealistic expectation set by the app is that you WILL look like a fitness model but only by way of using this ingenious application.... intimidating many users with overly buffed up gym rats sets a negative tone with many people simply trying to get more active and begin living a healthier lifestyle. The amount of used car salesmenship for the premium and jacked up models was too much. I know everyone is in business to make money but the creators of this app do not give a user the ability to try any features without handing over their checkbook. Definitely not worth downloading!
- Tom Xu
- 179.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $29.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium $4.99
- Premium $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.