Fitness Buddy FREE : 400+ Exercise Workout Trainer, Gym Journal Tracker
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now integrates with Apple Health App for Premium Plans (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Health App Sharing)
- As seen and recommended by EPSN magazine!
- As seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
This is the FREE version of our widely popular iOS app Fitness Buddy and contains over 400+ exercises with detailed descriptions, animations and an assortment of workouts. Our FREE version already contains more content and features than all the other paid apps out there. Download for FREE and take a look! If you love it, download our paid version which contains 2400+ exercises, HD videos, body metrics tracking and much more.
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 2400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more for $8.99/month or $39.99/year through renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
What's New in Version 5.30
- Improvements in workout creator, it's now much easier to add multiple exercises
- Full GPS tracker, you can now track your runs/walks/bicycle rides using GPS to complement your weight training
- bug fixes
We strive to make the best app experience possible for everyone, if you've enjoyed using Fitness Buddy, please leave us a review on iTunes!
Enjoyed using this app!
I really liked this app and will continue to use it for future workouts. I loved how it provides you with a timer and video of how to do each move. You are able to adjust the time of each workout to your liking which is also very convenient. The app had a broad variety of choices for workouts without having to own any special equipment, which is always a plus. I read another review that suggested adding difficulty levels and I also agree with that. It would be easier for me and others to choose workouts based on how much they can do at that time. That way they can also move up the difficulty level as they progress. Overall, I really enjoyed using this app to exercise with.
Good app but needs more free content
This app is solid for getting in shape. I like the custom workout option. The problem is that a lot of the content you have to pay for. It would be better if it was a one time fee but a monthly or yearly subscription is just too much to ask for when it comes to exercise information.
This update is fantastic. They added a lot of cool new features like the calorie counter, which is better than MyFitnessPal. There's also a social network where I can finally find people who are fitness minded like me. I'm going to check out the new heart rate and sleep tracker too!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 05, 2016
- Version: 5.30
- Size: 144 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fitness Buddy Premium$4.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$29.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$9.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$46.99