Fitness Buddy: Gym & Home Workout Exercise Trainer
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now integrates with Apple Health App for Premium Plans (Settings -> Plans Health App Sharing)
- "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one," by Chicago Tribune (2017)
- As seen and recommended by EPSN magazine!
- As seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
This is the FREE version of our widely popular iOS app Fitness Buddy and contains over 400+ exercises with detailed descriptions, animations and an assortment of workouts. Our FREE version already contains more content and features than all the other paid apps out there. Download for FREE and take a look! If you love it, download our paid version which contains 2400+ exercises, HD videos, body metrics tracking and much more.
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 2400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through a renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 5.68
Happy Holidays from the Fitness Buddy team! We always strive to create a great user experience for you. May the gains be with you.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Introducing the overtraining test, a premium feature that allows you to see if you may be working out too hard or too less
Great for beginners to advanced
I've only been using the app for a few days now, but all in all I'm mostly impressed. I prefer to use MyFitnessPal to log my meals, since that database has a much broader range of food broken down. If it had more food items entered to search instead of having to enter every nutrient detail manually, I'd give it 5 stars. Good app for people with busy lives and any level of fitness. I especially like how you're entering how many repetitions you're doing and can keep track of your progress as you work instead of trying to remember what you did after.
Purchased the whole year subscription and wish I didn't! There's no way to create a custom workout, tried to get support, takes you to their website and had to search how to create custom workout. The instruction made me go to workout tab and select a plus sign but there's no plus sign in workout tab, also there's no way to just contact support, all you can do is send a suggestion!
I recognize not all apps appeal to every user but this one works for me. The app works great for me when I'm looking to very up my routine.
I've recommended this to many of my friends that ask how I come up with different routines. I tell friends that working out is the ultimate goal, varying your routine is key to targeting different body parts and muscle groups, and this app helps me do that and more.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 5.68
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tom Xu
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fitness Buddy Premium$4.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$29.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$9.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$19.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium$46.99