Find a Court. Learn The Moves. Get Training. Take The Challenge.
Have fun and get the most out of your Fitness Court workout with the official app of the National Fitness Campaign. Fitness Courts are world class outdoor gyms that allow everyone to get a free full body workout. Follow the National Fitness Campaign as we open 100s Fitness Courts across the United States.
Find a Court
- Workout for free at a Fitness Court near you. The Locations view will help you discover and locate Fitness Courts across the country. New courts open all the time!
Learn The Moves.
- Discover the Fitness Court’s 7 Movements-Core, Squat, Push, Lunge, Pull, Agility, and Bend–to challenge and strengthen your body. Beginner, intermediate and advanced training videos show how anyone of any age or ability can use Fitness Court’s body-weight circuit training system.
- Take your workouts to the next level with guided step by step coaching from expert trainers. Celebrity trainers like fitness influencer Rob Riches will show you how get the most of the Fitness Court. You won't believe what you're capable of.
Take The Challenge
- Grab a friend, complete a circuit and see how you score in our timed challenge feature. 7 movements. 15 seconds on. 15 seconds for rest. Do as many reps as you can. When you’re done, share the video and see how you rank on national leaderboards.
Please exercise responsibly and consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider before embarking on any new fitness routine.
See you on the Fitness Court!
Ready to score big on the Fitness Court? Compete against friends and exercisers across the country on our Challenge Leaderboards. New sharing features make it easier than ever to post your 7 Movement Challenge results. See where you stack up and keep climbing until you reach the top. Good Luck!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple Fitness Starter
A super simple app that has videos to guide you how to use the Fitness Court at the Marina Green in San Francisco. Use your own music is cool, and it instructs you on how to do the 7 movements in only 7 minutes. I tried the 14 minute version and doing it twice was challenging. Wide range of options to suit your abilities.
Amazing Fitness App!
This app shows me how to get the most out of my local fitness court! Many of the exercises can be done anywhere, but of course a fitness court is the ideal place to work out.
It's simple and easy. It allows me to get motivated to exercise almost daily and with my own music option I don't get bored. They just need to update it
- National Fitness Campaign LLC
- 40 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 National Fitness Campaign
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.