SALE! Get all awesome workouts with great discount only this weekend!
Are you tired of boring workout apps that all look the same?
Do you want something new, positive, and different?
Do you not have time or desire to go to the gym?
We love healthy living, so we've created an app for people who:
- want to have fun exercising and not to quit after the second workout
- want to keep track of their progress and finally start working out on a regular basis
- want to and are able to set aside at least a few minutes a day to exercise without sacrificing their efficiency
- don't like ads (that's right, there are no in-app advertisements! Seriously, none at all - just exercises!)
A few fun facts about the app:
- the Lazy Monster can do 30 different exercises
- no exercise machines or equipment
- you can plan your workouts and track your progress
- 10 manually crafted workouts
- you can create your own workouts
- a great selection of fun music that will make exercising a blast!
- saves information to the Health app
Give it a try! Download the app, select one of the bumping musical tracks, and start working out with the most positive fitness app on the App Store!
If you've got an idea about how to make the app better or a problem that requires some help from our development team, contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to chat. :)
We've made some improvements to make your workouts even more fun and challenging.
Your reviews really help us to make the the app better. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect ... Download and use 3x per day ... 👨👩👦👦 💕
In the style of 7-minute workouts, it is a happy change from watching an already fit gym rat egging you on to make time for fitness. Actually , this app is pretty chock-full of individual exercise options (including music choices ) in addition to the named routines! This app is cute! But don't be fooled ... Side planks, lunges, squats and ab sets will quickly be part of your 7 minutes exercise break or longer routines that you design yourself. And when the little chubby monster pauses between exercises to take his/ her heavy breaths, you will won't feel so frumpy if you catch yourself doing the same. Very easy to motivate yourself and other officemates or family members to take a break and do some body-weight exercises wherever you find yourselves. Our kids yell " Time for Lazy Monster" and everyone runs and meets up for a quick fitness break. We bought this app when the "unlock all routines" was double the current price and I don't regret it a bit. Worth every penny!... Update: now app has two " monster instructors" to choose from ... a Chubby Buddy and a Curvy Gal ... Nice! We would definitely buy extra " monster packs and backgrounds" from this developer !
Most workout apps I'm so lazy to do when I see the workout icon on my phone I'm like ill do it later...lol but since I downloaded this app I'm so happy to workout love that it has a up beat music and the little monster has all these little workouts that are fun to do I lost 5lbs in one week so I'm going to keep this app and u should to definitely get this app you'll love it
I am one of those people who hates to work out in the morning. Lazymonster has made it enjoyable to get in at least 7 to 10 minutes in the morning. Don't let the cute characters and snappy music fool you. I've tried several other seven minute fitness programs and this one gives just as good of a workout for twice the fun.
- Pavel Mylnikau
- 31.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pavel Mylnikau
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all $1.99
- Unlock all $3.99
- Create own $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.