By Plus Sports
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The most popular FREE fitness app now available! Great way for you to get in shape just in time for the beach season!
✭✭✭ Get a personal coach!
✭✭✭ 700+ fitness exercises and muscle images for each exercise!
✭✭✭ 5 ready-made programs for working out
✭✭✭ Body tracker with automatic BMI calculation
700+ FITNESS EXERCISES
• exercise the right way: detailed text and photo instructions for each exercise
• filter the exercises by muscles, equipment or body parts
5 READY-MADE WORKOUTS FOR VARIOUS GOALS
• reach your goals: lose weight, gain muscles or maintain your weight
• 5 ready-made programs created by professional fitness trainers
• create your own workouts quickly and easily with the help of the exercise database
• easy-to-read workout planner: monitor your progress and workout schedule
• automatic activity and workout reminders
• logging of completed workouts: exercises + numbers of sets and reps
• logging of activities with a few clicks
• track your progress: log your body parameters and Body Mass Index (BMI)
• the best motivation tool
DETAILED STATS & ANALYSIS
• detailed stats on all logged parameters
• quality analysis of progress & activity
Wow, Nice App
This app is wonderful! The only gripe I have is that you have to buy the full version to get the most out of the app. The app gives many different combination for you to find exactly what you're looking for in a workout. It also gives a calendar and statistics to track your progress and a real life model of your BMI, which is handy. I look forward to working with this app in college. However, $5 is not a bad price to pay.
The free version only has 5 pre-planned workouts, but it has a database of exercises you can pick from. It also seems like only 1 user for the app, instead of being able to log in different people...
BMI calculator does not work at all. I entered in all my measurements that it asked for and it says by body fat percentage is .2. To see what happened I put 10,000lbs in as my weight and it said I am 9.2% body fat. So there is a serious problem with the BMI calculator. Besides that it has some great workouts listed.