Fitness Point Pro - Workout Exercise Journal & Personal Trainer + Body Tracker + Apple Watch
By Ilya Mosesyan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 Plus support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
What's New in Version 6.1
UPDATE: You can now set rest time up to 10 minutes.
UPDATE: Minor graph optimization.
FIX: Different break timer issues.
FIX: Мissing image for skull crusher.
FIX: Image for custom exercise disappear after editing.
Apple Watch version
NEW: Smart note suggestions for adding new logs. You’ll figure out how it works and what is so smart :)
UPDATE: optimized weight/reps entry.
UPDATE: Preload last entered weight and reps.
FIX: Break timer issues.
FIX: Crash on selecting exercise from the middle of the list.
FIX: Health app data transfer.
FIX: Many other small fixes and improvements after testing on real Apple Watch in real environment (at the gym).
Great Watch app could use a few features
Love the app on the watch. While at the gym I found tracking my sets, reps, weight, rest time and workout time easy and free of distraction.
I bought the 4 day split gym workout and found it useful but no way is it worth the 9.99 price. If the workouts changed each week or upped your goals after each week then maybe. The workouts are static and could easily be created manually in the 4.99 app without wasting the 9.99 to obtain little to no additional functionality. The day labels on the workout are also static so I started the 4 day split on a Wednesday but used the Monday workout. Would love if it just modified the Monday to then be the Wednesday workout and adjust all other workouts to fall into order as well. *****Though I admit I could have just started the Wednesday workout on the first workout instead of assuming Monday should be the first workout to start***** so perhaps that's a feature I can live without.
Features I would like to see:
- purchased workouts tracking your entered progress and adjusting your goals on sets and weight accordingly over time.
Features I hope they add with watchos2:
- once watchos2 is out would like to see heart beat monitoring to better calculate calorie burn and track heart rate during sets.
Updated: changes to the Apple Watch app in the latest update are a mixed bag. It is great that the program automatically loads the weight and reps I did the last time I did the exercise, but shouldn't it load the first set I did in the last workout, since that will be my starting point not the heavier weights of the last set of my last workout? Also swiping to next exercise seems to have gone away in this update which makes the watch app a bit less efficient to use.
A very clean, simple interface for a nonetheless pretty powerful app, including Apple Health integration. Automatically filling in reps and weights from the last workout would make logging more efficient and quicker. But, other than that, first rate.
Both Functional & Streamlined
I've been looking for the right weight training log for a while, and this is the third one I've tried. It also looks like it's going to be the last. It has everything one needs to log their workout, including cardio and stretches. It also has to chart your progress, and both a countdown timer and a set timer. The interface is intuitive, and streamlined, and it makes keeping track of your routines easy. Great purchase.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 03, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 62.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ilya Mosesyan
- © Zero One GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Six-Pack Routine$4.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner$9.99
- Muscle Chest Routine$3.99
- Power Arms Routine$4.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym)$9.99
- Personal Workout$14.99
- Beach Body Workout$9.99
- Muscle Shoulders Routine$3.99
- HST Training$9.99
- Strong Legs Routine$3.99