Fitness Point Pro - Workout Exercise Journal & Personal Trainer + Body Tracker
By Ilya Mosesyan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
What's New in Version 6.4
NEW: Show target sets/reps on view where you add logs.
FIX: No exercises and logs are shown for workouts with comma in the name.
FIX: Break timer doesn’t save time for every exercise properly.
FIX: Fat Burner Fun workout is missing some headers. If you purchased this workout, please delete it and restore your purchase.
FIX: Many small bug fixes and improvements.
You can leave your iPhone in a locker and work out with Apple Watch only!
NEW: Native watchOS 2 app. Runs without iPhone connection.
NEW: You workouts are now saved in Activity app to help you fill the rings.
NEW: Enter weight/reps with digital crown, or use the old fashioned number pad. You can sit this settings in iOS verison.
NEW: Feel the app even better by getting haptic feedback on different actions.
Perfect for custom workout plans
I looked and looked all over the AppStore and I had a hard time finding an app that let you do just what I was looking for, until I found Fitness Point. This app is literally perfect for what I needed. Something to track my own custom workouts and enter in my own exercises that may not of been listed in the default list. One major thing I was disappointed with however is the lack of tracking a routine all at once. You can make workout routines and workout plans which is a great feature but it's lacking a button to add the whole routine to what you've done today. Instead you have to look at each individual exercise in your routine and track it separately. It would be much easier if after you've made your plan that you follow exactly each time you workout, just to have a button that adds all those exercises in the routine to the completed today list with the preset reps and sets that you added when creating the workout plan/routine. But anyway this does what I was looking for better than any other app in the AppStore and I love it. Just a few minor updates and it would be completely flawless. But thanks for creating this amazing app it helps a lot!
Please add notifications!
Best custom workout app!
This app surpasses its competition with its simple design and easy to use custom workout section. Although there are always ways to improve and my suggestion would be to allow a little more customization for us to play with. This could take away from how simple the design is but would be worth it in the long run. Maybe through in a color scheme into each workout so you can pair workouts together knowing they are a superset or a giant set would be great! The option to make a monthly program instead of just independent workouts would also take this app to the next level and possibly even allowing people to share their programs to others at no cost. Overall this app is amazing and with some small improvements could very well be a 5 star app.
Phone (app)- 5 Stars; Watch- 0 Stars
I feel bad even saying this but the iPhone app is an easy 5 stars, without question, but the Apple Watch app gets 0 stars in my book. It worked ok at first but after the update, it will randomly show that I've been working out for 44-77 hours on the Apple Watch workout timer. This wouldn't be so bad except it messes with my move goal and calories expended as it add over 1,000 calories each time to any given day this happens.
I deleted the app off my Apple Watch and just use the iPhone now. The automatic break timer is nice and sends me a notification to the watch to let me know my break is over and to start the next set. The reason why I saw it fair to give the app 3 stars is: 5 for the iPhone app and 3 for the watch app. I will be glad to change my score, and look forward to do so, when this bug is fixed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ilya Mosesyan
- © Zero One GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Six-Pack Routine$4.99
- Muscle Chest Routine$2.99
- Power Arms Routine$4.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner$9.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym)$9.99
- Personal Workout$14.99
- Beach Body Workout$9.99
- Muscle Shoulders Routine$2.99
- HST Training$9.99
- Strong Legs Routine$2.99