Over 7.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
Terms and conditions: http://fitnesspointapp.com/terms.html
Upgrade features are offered as a monthly subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
UPDATE: iOS 12 and watchOS 5 adjustments
UPDATE: Full support for the big screen of your Apple Watch Series 4
UPDATE: Complications support on new Apple Watch Faces
UPDATE: Manually edit calories for every log
If you have any questions fell free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support the app and further development please consider writing an honest review. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Worthy Replacement for Full Fitness
This app (Fitness Point Pro) is now the only app I use to track weight lifting. I like that it has iCloud backup, and that I can export my workout stats (reps, weight lifted, etc.) - a rare feature. I had been looking for a replacement for Full Fitness which I really liked over the last several years but which doesn't look like it will be updated to 64 bit and I'm happy with Fitness Point Pro. I also like that I don't have to pay monthly or yearly for this app as opposed to other weightlifting apps that I have seen. My only suggestion is to make it such that I can pause the workout timer if I get interrupted and then start it again. Right now the only option is to end the workout but interruptions requiring a pause happen.
Update: the developer has informed me "Pausing workout timer would cause wrong calorie calculation. That's why there is no pause button."
Thanks for responding so quickly. And again, thanks for the great app! For those who use the calorie counter, it might be helpful to enable the pause anyway so that if interrupted, that down time does not go into the calorie calculation. It would also be helpful to those like me that want to know how long a workout took and don't use the calorie calculation.
Developer Response ,
I had a pause button before, but it cased a lot of confusion between many users. That's why I removed it.
BTW, you can always edit every set and adjust the workout time.
Great app, ladies and gents I have been trying every tracking app out there. My fitness pal, avit, workout and at least 10 others. This has a lot of features that as a normal everyday 34 year old male who does regular (5-6) lifts a week needs to track my workouts. Some pros I have found that make this the one I’ll keep. The interface shows my whole workout and I can move between sets; tracks my previous lifts of that exercise so know to bump up the next time to break out of my plateau. There are a couple more i can list but for time I won’t...CONs, to the developer. A better export format would rock, I sometimes don’t take my iPad into the gym but would like to easily print the work out for the day and log it later. The email you get with the work is awkward and a whole page making it a pain. Also a synch with some sort of HR monitor would be great to track cardio or HIIT routines. GOOD WORK otherwise!
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately we have no plans for printed workouts. The app was created to avoid this 😊 Fitness Point also works great on iPhone and Apple Watch. Especially the Apple Watch edition was made for people, who don't want to cary their phone in gym. We highly recommend you to try it. BTW, The Watch also got a built in HR monitor.
I’ve been working out regularly for 9 years now. I’ve tried writing down my work outs and using tons of other apps in efforts to record my progress or simply just remember what I did the previous session. I found this app to work the BEST! I don’t lift with out it and it keeps me on track with my goals. I love how many exercises are available to choose from when you want to mix things up. It’s almost compatible with ANY gym. It works seamlessly with my Apple Watch which is another great feature, although I would suggest allowing Garmin devices to input data into the logs Incase some prefer them for running. I personally couldn’t get my cardio activity from my Fenix 5x transferred into my logs which is a bummer since it has a more accurate heart monitor than my Apple Watch, but I still love the app for lifting!!!
- ZERO ONE GmbH
- 148.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Zero One GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Bodyweight $0.99
- Six-Pack Routine $3.99
- Muscle Chest Routine $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.