Fitness Point - Workout Exercise Journal & Personal Trainer + Body Tracker
By ZERO ONE GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Health app support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Workout timer.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!l
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
What's New in Version 6.4.4
Version 6.4.3 & 6.4.4
FIX: Data transfer to Apple Watch on first start couldn’t finish for some users.
FIX: Apple Watch connection to iPhone got lost and logs can’t be transferred to iPhone.
FIX: Icon change on image edit for exercise.
UPDATE: Minor fixes and improvements.
NEW: Most of cardio workouts saved in Health app are automatically imported in Fitness Point. Check your logs for specific date to see them.
NEW: Icons for custom exercises with images are not just the dumbbell.
IMPROVED: Images for custom exercises.
FIX: You can now rate the app from settings tab again!
FIX: Calorie count not always showing right values.
FIX: Logs order wrong in graph.
FIX: Workouts disappeared from the list for some users.
FIX: Exercise description height was cut off for some users.
FIX: Cool Girl’s workout purchase not showing exercises (Female edition only).
NEW: You can now see logs from previous workout.
IMPROVED: Communication of the Watch app and iOS app is now more stable.
IMPROVED: Break timer finish notification.
IMPROVED: Adding logs is now more quicker.
IMPROVED: We added haptic feedback for clicks on number pad.
FIX: First start of the Watch app after fresh install was not always working for some users. Now it is.
FIX: Various break timer issues.
Workouts, logs, and fitness tracker all in one
I am just starting to use this app, but it has the perfect combination of features. It has specific workouts and each exercise has animation to show you the proper form and precise muscles utilized. You can log your weight used and number of reps. The app also tracks your progress in fitness levels. I am excited to see what other features I haven't yet discovered!
Started using this app a few weeks ago and I'm really considering buying the full version. App is easy to use, customizable to your normal routines and doesn't get in the way of focusing on your workout. I gave it 4 stars because of the time it takes to setup and get familiar with it. Overall I definitely recommend.
Great App, but Interface is Poor
I love this app. It's very functional and helps me keep track of my workouts and progress. However, the design and interface is too generic and outdated. Even the App icon is cheesy. As a designer, it would be nice to see a more sleek look and feel.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 6.4.4
- Size: 73.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ZERO ONE GmbH
- © Zero One GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Six-Pack Routine$4.99
- 200 Exercises$2.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym)$9.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner$9.99
- Muscle Chest Routine$2.99
- Power Arms Routine$4.99
- Personal Workout$14.99
- Beach Body$9.99
- Strong Legs Routine$2.99
- Muscle Shoulders Routine$2.99