Fitness Point - Workout Exercise Journal & Personal Trainer + Body Tracker
By Ilya Mosesyan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 4.500.000 downloads! Now with Health app support! iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 Plus support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Workout timer.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!l
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
UPDATE: added translation in Italian, Japanese and traditional Chinese.
UPDATE: Added cancel button for rating alert.
FIX: New workout menu icon issues.
FIX: User interface issues on editing log.
FIX: CSV Export Logs wrong date.
FIX: Health App saving zero calories.
FIX: Tabs not saving after reorder.
FIX: App crash in background.
FIX: After removing exercise no logs are showing for deleted exercise.
FIX: Workout description is hidden under the keyboard while editing.
Great for when you go blank
I used this for many of my patients. I find that it's descriptive properties keep many of them from hurting themselves
It definitely helps me change up my routine
Worth the money
Very stable app. Easy to get going and to update
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ilya Mosesyan
- © Zero One GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 Exercises$2.99
- Six-Pack Routine$4.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym)$9.99
- Power Arms Routine$4.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner$9.99
- Muscle Chest Routine$3.99
- Beach Body$9.99
- Personal Workout$14.99
- Strong Legs Routine$3.99
- HST Training$9.99