Over 8.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- No ads!
- Try out this amazing service for free
- Share workouts with friends
- Get Access to Web-version!
- Save your data securely in the cloud
- Never lose your data with automatic upload to cloud
- Synchronize all your devices automatically
- Priority email support. Get an answer within 24 hours!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
Terms and conditions: http://fitnesspointapp.com/terms.html
Upgrade features are offered as a monthly subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
NEW: Finnish language
UPDATE: "No internet connection" alert will now appear only once
UPDATE: Improved connection of the Watch app with iOS
FIX: Impossible to stop workout timer for some users
FIX: Selecting exercises is impossible for some users
FIX: Editing avatar in profile for iPad users
FIX: Some issues with Buddhist and Japanese calendar
FIX: Crash on unit conversion screen for some users
We als fixed many other small bugs. For all questions and issues fell free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a huge update with some great new features. We worked really hard to bring them to you and hope you like them.
We created our own cloud service (and replaced iCloud) which allows us to bring you many new features.
NEW: Automatic backup feature. No need to do it manually anymore!
NEW: Cross platform data synchronization. Now if you switch to a new device, you can take all your data and purchased workouts with you. No need to purchase the workouts again on the new platform or enter your workouts manually.
NEW: Web version of Fitness Point. Yes, you can now check all your data in any browser on any computer.
NEW: Workout sharing & friends feature. Now you can connect with your friends using our service and share workouts or even grant access to all of your data. This feature is useful for trainers who want manage many Fitness Point customers. Workout sharing is available within the app and in web, data sharing feature is exclusively in web version.
NEW: You can use the app on one device for multiple users with separate data.
As alway, we fixed a ton of bugs and made the app more stable.
To support the app please consider writing an honest review. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so helpful!
I recommend this to anyone who is wanting to start weight training. It shows exercises by organizing them into muscle groups. You can create workouts specific to your needs. I love that it shows you how to do a specific exercise and gives you a description. I would also recommend this app to anyone who already knows what they’re doing because it’s a great tracker for your workouts! You can always add or remove exercises. Best app I’ve used for my fitness!
I have 3 kids and not much time or babysitters to make trips to a gym. I haven't worked out other than with equipment at school "10years ago" and am trying to get my life in order and get in shape. Without much knowledge and equipment I feel this app gives a lot of information and a lot of tools to help set my pace and keep me informed on where on my body I am getting a good workout. So far I love this app, and I'm close to being convinced to spend money on it.
I just want a simple app to keep track of how much weight I use on each machine in the gym. This app is pretty decent as it lets you set up a work out from a few select matching/free weight styles on the free version. I like that when you are in a new workout this app shows you what you did on that machine the last time.
Only reason it didn’t get 5 stars is the constant ads to purchase the complete version of the app.
- ZERO ONE GmbH
- 149 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Zero One GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Expert $14.49
- Six-Pack Routine $4.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.