Fitness Tracker 90 CE
By Steve Chen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fitness Tracker 90 CE is the ultimate workout logging app for use at the gym or at home. The app is geared for 60 or 90 day workout routines, yet also allows full customization for any workout. Quick, efficient entry means you will spend less time fiddling with the app and more time working out.
*** Previously Featured in ‘What’s Hot’ in Healthcare and Fitness! ***
++ Integration with RunKeeper ++ Track your workouts in a fun, social and easy to understand way so that you can improve the quality of your fitness
Fitness Tracker 90 CE (FT90 CE) doesn’t waste your time explaining how to perform specific exercises and routines. It does allow you to track your progress for any 60 or 90 day workout program or any other routine with as few clicks as possible. Custom exercise navigation follows your routine and ensures that the next exercise is only click away.
* Log any exercise or workout routine -- anything from individual exercises to commercial 60 or 90 day workouts
* Simple navigation and entry -- as few clicks as possible
* Customized workout schedules -- know exactly what exercises to perform each day
* Previous workout history at your fingertips -- no need to click around just to know what you did before
* Support for lbs or kg -- also supports 0.5 lb (kg) increments
* Supports historical data -- you can enter sets in the past, or modify any existing entry
* Support for exercise descriptions and illustrations-- should you need examples on how to perform specific exercises
* Graphs let you see your progress visually and compare results between sets
* Detailed logs -- logs can be viewed over various ranges and emailed to yourself or others to share
* Integration with RunKeeper -- get social with your workouts, share your workouts and help motivate others
* Data backup -- export your data for safe keeping
* Track your weight and body fat percentage -- along with automatic BMI calculation
* Community support forum available at http://www.fitness-tracker.com/forum
* Import workout routines from others
What's New in Version 2.8.2
+ Made left and right navigation arrows larger to make moving between exercises easier.
It's a beautiful thing!
Works for me! And easy to tweak if
I need to add or change anything! I downloaded a pre-configured version from the user board online to save setup time. Can track both p90x and insanity. Yay!
Update- so I'm assuming that since p90x came out with their own app that you had to make the workouts more generic - I'm renaming them as I go! I tried the p90x app, and even tho everything was already named, it was not as user friendly as this one. I deleted theirs and kept yours! I highly recommend your app to anyone I know.
Love this app...,
I've looked and nothing better even a year later ... It's better the the P90x ... Done 90 day work-outs before but this app makes it easy to record and keep up with what your doing. Just missing something that will auto back up data. Yes... Full customizable but make sure to manually back up regularly.
Infinitely BETTER than the P90X app
You can adjust and make your own workouts and change things around like you cannot do with the P90X app. Plain and simple.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Chen
- © 2013 SJC Global Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.