Fitness Tracks - GPS Running, Walking, Cycling, Hiking, Route Planning, Workout, Activity and Calorie Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Fitness Tracks, from the makers of GPS Tracks. Track your runs, walks, biking activities and any other outdoor sport using your GPS!
No account or login required, simply turn it on and go!
- Track distance, time, speed, pace, calories
- Weekly and monthly summaries
- Track playback at variable speeds
- View a plot of your speed, elevation, Glide Ratio, Heart Rate during your workouts
- View your split times during your workout
- Set a pace and a route to race a computer competitor
- Easily create routes to follow during Workouts by drawing or dropping pins on the map
- Create routes from previous workouts
- Share your workouts with Twitter or Facebook
- Export your tracks or routes in either KML or GPX format
- Import and Export files with Dropbox
- iCloud syncing
- Tested with Wahoo Fitness Heart Rate monitor and Speed Cadence devices as well as MIO Alpha heart rate monitor
- Compatible with BTLE heart rate monitors
- Update your weight automatically with a Withings Smart Body Analyzer to calculate calories burned during workouts
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- Fixed issue when the Start button would not work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 01, 2016
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Morneault
- © 2013 David Morneault
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.