Fitness Trainer - Exercise & Workout Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"New Fitness app a solid exercise primer for any gym enthusiast" - appadvice.com
Fitness Trainer is a revolutionary exercise app designed to be the only tool you need other than yourself in the gym or at home. The first class Fitness Trainer app brings you everything you need to know about working out with tons of other features that make it far superior than any other fitness app.
Eltima Software, a world class developer with over 10 years of software development under its belt, has entered the fitness category to bring you a personal fitness trainer in the palm of your hand.
- 450+ Comprehensive exercises
- 100+ Bodyweight and home based exercises (no gym membership required!)
- 15+ premade workouts for everyone, from beginners to pros
- Capability to fully edit existing workouts
- Capability to create custom workouts
- Capability to create custom exercises
- Detailed text description of every exercise
- HD audio instructions of every exercise
- HD images of every exercise
- HD videos of every exercise
- Exercise Equipment Categorization
- Body Categorization
- Muscle Categorization
- iCloud backup and restore
- Retina support
- iPod controls within app
- BMI calculator
- Capabilities to log exercises and edit or delete log data
- Tracker provides capability to track body parameters and chart progress
- Automatically generated graphs for each exercise to evaluate progress
We will continuously support and update Fitness Trainer to make it even better. Please feel free to email us with any comments/suggestions or additions you would like to see in future updates.
Fitness Trainer is available for all iOS devices 4.3 and up.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Thank you for your support!
Great app, but a few problems
I have been using this app in the gym probably since it came out. However, since it came out, it has had a few problems that need to be fixed. When you are selecting a muscle group to add exercises to a workout, the "Triceps" selection, which is the last selection at the bottom, cannot be clicked because it is hiding behind the main menu bar at the bottom. This app does this on different pages with different selections, but always because that particular selection is hiding behind the main menu bar on the bottom. Fix this! It's been too long!
Awesome but crashes
If it didn't crash and was updated recently / frequently I would give it a 5. The app could be the best fitness app on the entire App Store if the developer would take it off life support.
When it works, It has improved my workout regiment tremendously and educated me on how to properly execute exercise moves in healthy and beneficial ways.
Fix the crashes please. I'm on a iPhone 6, iOS 10, dunno what others are on but bug fixing could make you the number one exercise app in my mind.
Great app...if it would stop kicking me out!
I love this app and I've been using it for quite a while. However within the last six months or so it is started kicking me out every time I hit the back button. It is very frustrating to have to go back in and select everything all over again. Obviously I'm not the only one with this issue and I really hope someone is working on correcting it.