GetFit is all you need to keep yourself in a perfect shape! It's totally okay to exercise not only in a gym but inside your house or working space.
For many people, indoor workouts is the only option available out there. GetFit is designed to help you get the most out of the situation. We provide you with custom training plans according to your gender, weight, age and capabilities. All exercises are performed and recorded by professional fitness coaches at home and without any gym tools.
Choose your goal and go ahead.
Workout plans are designed to help you lose weight, get fit or strong, and even gain weight! The planning is 100% customizable and it's up to you to pick a difficulty level, the number of training days and other options!
Get straight to the fitness tutorials.
Just go to Videos tab and choose a muscle group part you'd like to improve. It's an amazing and useful option for both pro users and people with little time or hectic schedule.
Track your progress.
Compare your body transformation over time by taking pictures before and after training.
- In-house workouts by fitness experts
- Customizable training plans according to your goals
- Multiple simultaneous programs
- Flexible workout schedule
- Body transformation progress tracker
The human body is the best picture of the human soul! Let's go!
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 1 month for $19.99 with a 3-day free trial period
- 3 months for $49.99 with a 3-day free trial period
- 6 months for $79.99 with a 3-day free trial period
- 12 months for $34.99 without trial period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
Terms of Service: http://appyfurious.com/terms.html
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible App - How to unsubscribe
Everything in the App is just simple exercises you can look up online. They create workouts by listing out exercises for you to do but there is no timer, no guidance, no motivation to lead you through it so the app is pointless. You’re better off googling a workout than use this
How to unsubscribe: I noticed a lot of people had difficulty with this, including myself, but I figured out how to get rid of this app before they charge you the exorbitant monthly subscription price. You cannot unsubscribe within the app. You have to come here to the App Store, go to your account page, then sign in to your Apple ID to go to your account settings. There you can see your subscriptions page and choose to unsubscribe from the app.
Don’t waste your money
This app is waaaaaaay over priced for the simplicity of it. If you’re looking for just some simple home workouts you can find the exact information on Pinterest by looking up ‘home workouts’.
I understand that a lot of beginners don’t know where to start. But be wise about your money. If you’re willing to spend this much for someone to just give you basic workouts to do at home. You’re better off paying for a class at a gym. In fact the class will be cheaper then this app and an actual trainer will be able to make sure your posture doesn’t slack when your doing the workouts.
Maybe an error of my ways but..
There’s no way to unsubscribe. Download the app, delete the app, redownload to look for your unsubscribe option and it wants to charge you again. $9.99 per week or $9.99 per month ? Which would you rather ? Why would they give the option for both? But I’ve been paying $9.99 per week for months after I thought I had been released already. I’d like a refund. I sent in a request through I tunes. And yes the workouts are something I could google images of. No real depth here.
- APP PRODAKSHN, OOO
- 282.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Appyfurious
- In-App Purchases
- GetFit: 1 week of training $9.99
- GetFit: 12 months of training $34.99
- GetFit: 1 month of training $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.