Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**November 3 2013 - Bodyweight Core plan just added!** There's nothing in the world like FitnessBuilder. And now, there's a completely FREE trial for you to check it out for a month. This comprehensive fitness experience is a portable personal trainer, guiding you through complete fitness plans, and enables you to drag & drop exercises to create your own sessions.
It syncs with the FitnessBuilder website and offers all new users a MONTH TRIAL of Plus (you, the enthusiast), Pro (professional) or PT (therapist). Try it free for a month. There are *no* automatic renewals unless you purposely subscribe. Cancel anytime in your iTunes account.
ATTENTION 1.0-3.x PREVIOUS USERS GIVING 1-STAR REVIEWS - Your full access to everything previously purchased from 2009-2011 did not go away. No previous user will ever lose anything purchased and we stand 100% behind our products and support. Make sure to login with your original account, *not a brand new second account*.
FitnessBuilder contains the largest library of exercise images & videos (over 7,000) produced with excellent form by our exercise physiologist, physical therapy and orthopedist team. It features the most challenging workouts across all disciplines (over 900), access to a live personal trainer and the most complete set of workout building & performing tools, fitness calculators, tracking, scheduling and progress graphing features –on this app and syncing to the web.
FitnessBuilder has three access levels in one app:
PLUS FEATURES - for Fitness Enthusiasts
• 900+ Hand-Crafted Workouts
• 7,000+ Exercise Images & Videos
• Video & Audio Streaming Coaching
• Workout Builder for Drag & Drop Creation
• Track Strength/Cardio, History & Rep Max
• Exercise, Workout & Body Stat Metrics
• Body Stats, Weight Tracker, BMI/BMR, etc.
• Print Workouts to PDF (16/month)
• Print Progress Graphs & Before/After Photos
• Post Logs & Metrics to Facebook & Twitter
• Share/Receive Workouts with friends & family
• Graphs per Exercise, Workout & Body Stats
• Schedule workouts
• Fitness Plans; multi-week, day-by-day
• Next Workout Intelligence
• Ask a Fitness Question to exercise physiologist
• Multi-Device syncing & backup across iOS,
• Logs can be Exported, Edited & Shared
• 5 Timers - Workout, Rest, Up, Down & Sets
• Fitness, Health & Nutrition News
• Daily Exercise & Weekly Workout
• Web Access
• Much More...
PRO ACCESS - for Fitness Professionals
PRO for personal trainers, coaches & gym staff:
• Train & Track clients, students, athletes
• Create & Share workouts via app or email
• Print Custom Workout PDFs (unlimited)
• Print Client Exercise & Body Stat Progress Graphs
• Pro-Client Sync returns shared workout logs
• Your logo & name in-app, web & on exercises
• Group Share blasts workouts to large groups
• Build training business & increase client value
• Web Access
• First Month Free
PT ACCESS - for Therapy Professionals
PT Access for physical therapists, orthopedists, etc. to guide patients using compliance monitoring:
• Includes all PLUS/PRO features & content above
• Create New or Edit 350+ therapy workflows
• Protocols for major non-op & post-op injuries
• 1,400+ PT-specific exercise images & videos
• Track rehab on Patient Dashboard
• Send rehab workflows to patients
• PT-Patient Sync returns shared therapy logs
• First Month Free
After the free month trial expires, you still get:
• Unlimited body stat tracking tools
• Progress Graphs
• 10 PumpOne workouts
• 300+ exercise images & videos
• Create Unlimited workouts
• Today's Exercise & Weekly Workout
-If you choose to get an optional subscription, it will automatically renew each month or year and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can cancel by turning off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
**November 3 2013 - Bodyweight Core Fitness Plan just added!**
-Fixed Rotation Bug
-As always, any questions, tap ASK on the Home screen.
Best tool for my fitness training business!
This is by far, the best fitness tracking app. With the extensive exercise database and the ability to track individual clients stats and sessions, it makes program planning so much easier. My clients love the printable/email able PDF workouts/logs. Well worth the $ (less than $1.00/day) for full access. I don't think people can really understand the time savings of this app...preparing workouts for clients takes minutes, recording their stats is so professional, emailing client workouts and logs so easy...when you multiply that by 30-40 clients=life saver! Not to mention the customer support, the best I have experienced in any App. Thank you to the entire Fitness Builder team for helping to make my training business so successful!!
It is the best fitness planning app if you are serious about fitness
It is the best fitness planning and tracking app if you are serious about fitness and don't mind spending a few dollars a month. I gave a review sometime ago and gave it 4 stars because it didn't have a calendar. Now it does although I think it need some improvements but I still love it cuz I can see my workouts in my iPhone ICal app which is great. You can post ur workout to Facebook and twitter which I'm not so interested, I don't have a Twitter acct, and although I have Facebook but only to login to websites and stuff not to network with friends.
I I would love to see and not sure why it has take the developers so long to do is to actually post to Tumblr. I need to post my workouts in my Tumblr blog ASAP.
Great app--room for improvement
I have tried and subscribed to at least a half dozen fitness apps and FitBuilder is by far the best both in terms of depth of offerings as well as quality. My biggest complaint is that I "save" my workouts but have no idea what that means. If I am doing a workout series like strength builder I easily lose my place and don't know which workouts I have completed and what the next natural progression should be. I would also like to be able to log vital stats about my workout--how much weight I lifted on each set, etc. which I can't do. I would also like to see this app add functions or integrate with other apps so that I can track weight and body mass, nutrition, and other vitals. Wish list aside, I still believe this is the best app out there and well worth the upgrade to a premium membership.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 07, 2013
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PumpOne
- © 2012 PumpOne, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Plus Access$6.99
- Pro Access$29.99
- Plus Access$59.99
- Physical Therapy Access$39.99
- Pro Access$199.99
- Physical Therapy Access$299.99