• Work with expert trainers who will help you reach your fitness goals
• Easily track any workout you can imagine. Use any of our free workouts or make up your own.
• Stay motivated by joining the awesome Fitocracy community and meeting other fitness-minded folks
Fitocracy motivates you and helps you succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
* An App of the Year by Men's Journal *
* Mashable's Top Innovation in Health & Fitness Winner *
"This app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get it."
"Convinced that the new Fitocracy app has set a new high bar for iOS visual design. There's nothing else like it, just perfect."
"I used Fitocracy to track my fitness progress as I prepared for Miss America, and Fitocrats were a big part of my success. Being a part of such a supportive, encouraging online community made getting and staying in shape fun for me." - Miss America 2013
"It's like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's easily the best fitness tracker in the App Store."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
* Featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Kotaku, The NY Observer, Apple App Store, Men's Journal, Mashable *
• Incredible speed: arrange and track your workout with minimal effort.
• Powerfully flexible: rearrange workouts, add supersets and circuits, save routines, and more
• Free workout routines: get awesome workouts from the best fitness coaches, whether you're at home or at the gym
• Join fitness teams led by expert trainers who provide personalized workout and nutrition programs
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Beat quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
• Ultra motivation: Join an amazing community of supportive Fitocrats who will keep you motivated on your journey. If competition's your thing, there's plenty of that too.
• Import/Export: Syncs with RunKeeper, export history to images and files.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the iPhone app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Need any help getting started with Fitocracy? Check out this short and sweet walkthrough video! http://ftcy.co/188T3BJ
Want to see more? http://ftcy.co/1u2V51G
- Back button issue fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for beginners and hardcore gym goers
I’ve been using this app for several years now and, while sometimes there might be an app or something slows, overall this app has functioned well over the years and many updates they have done. I’ve contacted customer service 2-3 times and received responses in HOURS, not days, and I haven’t paid anything with this app yet. Examples how to do exercises and sample workouts, plus the community functions wherein other people may “prop” or comment on your workouts randomly, is an excellent and free boost of confidence. The community is amazing, never saw or received any negative remarks in my three years. I recently started using the computer platform to set up your workouts in a computer and just start them on the app, and while the computer is a little buggy or not so initiative at times, it still works very well. The fact that the app also logs your progress and you can see t in a chart, tells you about new PRs, and allows you to link up with friends and family (who can see your workouts—or lack therefore—helps keep you on track. I highly recommend this app, and just wish there was a way to pay to unlock more user created workouts (I.e., more workouts that I can create myself because currently there is a capped amount) would be nice. I know you can sign up to be a “hero,” but that’s monthly and expensive, particularly because I won’t utilize the main benefits of hero subscriptions; I just want to create more of my own workouts to choose from.
Best workout tracker app
I’ve used this app for several years. It was the app that fit my needs best then and continues to today. Easy to use. Clean interface.
I needed to lose weight and I found this so I tried this but it won’t let the year go after 2000
- Fitocracy Inc.
- 52.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Fitocracy, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month of Hero $4.99
- 12 months of Hero $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.