Fitocracy - Workout Exercise Log and personal fitness coach for weight loss
By Fitocracy, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Work with expert trainers who will help you reach your fitness goals
• Easily track any workout you can imagine. Use any of our free workouts or make up your own.
• Stay motivated by joining the awesome Fitocracy community and meeting other fitness-minded folks
Fitocracy motivates you and helps you succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
* An App of the Year by Men's Journal *
* Mashable's Top Innovation in Health & Fitness Winner *
"This app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get it."
"Convinced that the new Fitocracy app has set a new high bar for iOS visual design. There's nothing else like it, just perfect."
"I used Fitocracy to track my fitness progress as I prepared for Miss America, and Fitocrats were a big part of my success. Being a part of such a supportive, encouraging online community made getting and staying in shape fun for me." - Miss America 2013
"It's like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's easily the best fitness tracker in the App Store."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
* Featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Kotaku, The NY Observer, Apple App Store, Men's Journal, Mashable *
• Incredible speed: arrange and track your workout with minimal effort.
• Powerfully flexible: rearrange workouts, add supersets and circuits, save routines, and more
• Free workout routines: get awesome workouts from the best fitness coaches, whether you're at home or at the gym
• Join fitness teams led by expert trainers who provide personalized workout and nutrition programs
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Beat quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
• Ultra motivation: Join an amazing community of supportive Fitocrats who will keep you motivated on your journey. If competition's your thing, there's plenty of that too.
• Import/Export: Syncs with RunKeeper, export history to images and files.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the iPhone app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Need any help getting started with Fitocracy? Check out this short and sweet walkthrough video! http://ftcy.co/188T3BJ
Want to see more? http://ftcy.co/1u2V51G
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- Bug fixes
If there was a better app I would use it. No good gym apps
I hate this App. Here are the things I absolutely hate:
(1) once you establish a workout and start doing it (for example back day). If you go over a certain number of days, instead of allowing you to use the information from the last time you did back day, you have to go back to the first time you set up back day. I find this super aggregating and stupid.
(2) why they added the music icon instead of adding a timer so you can time your rest in between sets is beyond me. I have to constantly switch between this stupid fitocracy app and the apple stopwatch.
(3) tons of glitches. The screen get stuck when going from one menu to the next. How have they not figured this out yet.
(4). When the fitocracy team adds new moves and you say you don't want to update now because you're in the middle of the workout it ignores you and forces you to download the information anyway. And btw with the new information some of my old moves disappeared.
(5) with the latest and most visual update it got harder to see my profile and how many points I am away from the next level. Who the heck made that decision
(6) there is no way to submit feedback on this crappy app so the geniuses behind this thing can make it better.
If there was a better app I would use it. Its so frustrating to use.
Best fitness app
Update: I think there is something everyone needs to to think about when using this app. It is a companion app to the website. While you can use it as a standalone product, the whole system is much easier if you do the bulk of your setup work on the website from a computer, then use the app to record your progress when mobile.
This is the best fitness app for my needs. Does a great job recording custom workouts and tracking your progress so you know when to move up in weight or speed. The social aspect of the app includes a great community who is always there to help when you need it, be it advice or motivation.
Make exercise fun!
I love this app. This is a great way to make exercise fun. There are pre-made exercises you can use as well as the ability to customize your exercise routine. There are points to be earned for every exercise and the number varies based on duration, repetition, and weight. It makes exercise fun again, like a game. The points help you level up. There a re quests and challenges that help you earn badges. It's like being a kid again and a creative way to get people interested in exercise and good health through fitness. While it does have its drawbacks and glitches, like every electronic program, it is a great app the invest in.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 16, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fitocracy Inc.
- © 2015 Fitocracy, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 month of Hero$4.99
- 12 months of Hero$44.99