Fitocracy-Fitness Community & Personal Coaching
By Fitocracy, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Work with expert trainers who will help you reach your fitness goals
• Easily track any workout you can imagine. Use any of our free workouts or make up your own.
• Stay motivated by joining the awesome Fitocracy community and meeting other fitness-minded folks
Fitocracy motivates you and helps you succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
* An App of the Year by Men's Journal *
* Mashable's Top Innovation in Health & Fitness Winner *
"This app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get it."
"Convinced that the new Fitocracy app has set a new high bar for iOS visual design. There's nothing else like it, just perfect."
"I used Fitocracy to track my fitness progress as I prepared for Miss America, and Fitocrats were a big part of my success. Being a part of such a supportive, encouraging online community made getting and staying in shape fun for me." - Miss America 2013
"It's like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's easily the best fitness tracker in the App Store."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
* Featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Kotaku, The NY Observer, Apple App Store, Men's Journal, Mashable *
• Incredible speed: arrange and track your workout with minimal effort.
• Powerfully flexible: rearrange workouts, add supersets and circuits, save routines, and more
• Free workout routines: get awesome workouts from the best fitness coaches, whether you're at home or at the gym
• Join fitness teams led by expert trainers who provide personalized workout and nutrition programs
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Beat quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
• Ultra motivation: Join an amazing community of supportive Fitocrats who will keep you motivated on your journey. If competition's your thing, there's plenty of that too.
• Import/Export: Syncs with RunKeeper, export history to images and files.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the iPhone app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Need any help getting started with Fitocracy? Check out this short and sweet walkthrough video! http://ftcy.co/188T3BJ
Want to see more? http://ftcy.co/1u2V51G
What's New in Version 3.5.4
Definitely could be improved in ways, but what app can't? Easy and fast entry of exercises and point system helps keep me motivated. I've been using it regularly for over a year.
Would like a few exercises added, which I've submitted. I think there must have been a recent change of ownership because I see updates now when for the first six to nine months there were none at all. I hope they continue - it really is a great app.
Disappointed with app but a great community
App has been not very user friendly and poorly designed for...well pretty much when the app was made which is ridiculous. One of the biggest parts of Fitocracy for me and I think most people is the working out, logging, and seeing your points grow and getting closer to your next level up! You can't see your progress in the app which is just ridiculous. And it's always been like that. It makes absolutely no sense. You have to go the website. It just always shows the same info for level up progress. I wish they would fix this already.
It's so buggy though
I love the concept and the layout but it's so buggy. It crashes every time I try to connect it with run keeper. Half of the posts I tried to make just disappeared into the ether. I had multiple blank pages that I had to back out and retry. The instructions aren't very clear. I was trying to look at a particular coach and every time I clicked on her it kicked me back to the beginning of the coach list.
I like it enough that I may keep trying it and hope for a more stable update in the near future.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 04, 2017
- Version: 3.5.4
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fitocracy Inc.
- © 2016 Fitocracy, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 month of Hero$4.99
- 12 months of Hero$44.99