Join Kira for Daily Barre Workouts!
Expert instruction, with full length video sessions that you can do in your own home! FITTBE Ballet Barre workouts are "intelligent exercise, with proven results, and great cross training for other sports and activities."
Ex dancer Kira Elste leads you through a full catalog of sessions which use isolation and physics to lengthen and tone for amazing results. It's graceful, yet high intensity. And it's a workout you can look forward to.
1) Chisel your abs
2) Get an upper back to die for
3) Tone your arms, shoulders, legs, & bums
4) Improve your posture - soon you'll be standing as tall as the Duchess of Cambridge
5) Look your best, and most importantly, feel your best
We add new workouts constantly, so your catalog is continually expanding. We invite you to a full free week of barre which includes unlimited workouts. If you find you like the app, keep it! At just $1.99 each month - it's less than your latte!
Details on our subscription are as follows:
-Access to the extensive catalog of videos is $1.99 per month
– The monthly subscription includes every existing and future Pilates workout videos
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $1.99
– Subscriptions will be be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
New sessions and added stability
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this app. I have some ballet experience and was intrigued by the idea of barre exercise so I decided to try this and I'm so happy I did. I want to encourage anyone thinking of attempting a new exercise routine to try this out. I am not a super fit workout queen. I am in okay shape and I'm 49 years old. I can't do everything in these workouts, but I do what I can. After a few weeks I could feel improvement, but the best part was when my sister and I were at the pool and she told me she could see a difference. I like the fact that I can exercise at home whenever I have time and there are sessions that are as short as twenty minutes so you can always find the time! Try it! You won't regret it.
Snowed in and can't make it to the gym? No problem!
I love it! It snowed two feet last night and I am not up for shoveling out my car to drive to the gym but still wanted a good workout,Kira's Ballet and Pilates app is the perfect solution. I stood right at my kitchen counter and did the whole thing... In my pajamas!
I love how when you switch from the left to right the screen flips so you're always mirroring her, I always have problems with that and it made it so easy! I like the balance of layman's terms and ballet terms and all the written tips. Kira had perfect timing with all her verbal tips, especially when she said "your arm should be hurting by now, keep it up" and two seconds before she said that I thought "man my arm hurts!!!!!!"
Gave Myself a Gift!
I was always intrigued by ballet, knew it was great exercise (just look at those ballet dancers' bodies - long, lean muscles) but would never in a million years don a leotard and head to a barre class (way too embarrassing!). Kira's barre classes are challenging (I'm trying to do it just the way she does) yet with the music, it's also calming and makes me feel graceful. I will combine with walking or jogging! BTW they have amazing tech support if you need it, just email the app producers ( listed in the description) they're super nice!
- Kira Elste
- 10.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kira Elste 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Ballet Barre Workouts $1.99
- All Barre Workouts $2.49
- Traditional Ballet Barre Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.