The Five Element Clinic Book app is the comprehensive, must have clinical reference for all Traditional Chinese Medicine and 5 Element students and practitioners. Beautiful, intuitive, and convenient for quick referencing, this Traditional Chinese Medicine based clinical application is a fantastic therapeutic resource for diagnosing and treating your patients. If you’re practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine, this app will save you time and energy, allowing you to focus on your patients. Additionally, it is an invaluable tool for 5 element and Traditional Chinese Medicine students.
Make sure you have all the information you need at your fingertips!
Features included in The Five Element Clinic Book app:
1. Shen / Ko Cycle with full description and interrelationships of all elements
2. Horary Clock with views that include Zang Fu, 6 Divisions and 5 Elements
3. Treatment protocols. The major clinical protocols featuring Aggressive Energy, Distressed Elements, Akabane, Entry/Exit, Husband/Wife, Possession and End Stage.
4. Point charts for easy referencing and study
5. Resources for further reading, research and study.
Beautiful new design for easier functionality!
Ratings and Reviews
Typo in your chart
I recently purchased your app. But I was very surprised and disappointed when using the qi flow chart which you also showed in your advertisement the GB and LV channel hours. They were wrong and I urge you to fix that and make sure all the information presented be absolutely accurate.
The point chart for SI was also incorrect. You should fix the information to be absolutely accurate.
Moreover, the back shu point for Stomach and Spleen were interchangeably incorrect.
This is very wrong to publish as an educational app.
Ms. Zu (Chinese Medicine student)
Needs to be relooked at
Mistakes are made that should never have been made in the first place. Needs work.
Very little value for the amount paid
- Candice Nelms
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Candice Nelms, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.