Five Guys Burgers & Fries
By Five Guys
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Skip the line! Find the closest Five Guys Burgers & Fries restaurant, place your order, and pick up your food today.
1) Launch the app and find your Five Guys.
2) The first time you'll sign in or create a new account it links up with our online ordering site at http://www.gofiveguys.com
3) Order your food - don't forget to save your order as a Favorite for next time.
4) Go pick it up! Skip the line and head straight to the order pickup counter at the store, tell them your name and get your food.
What's New in Version 2.7
Updated social connections and photo submissions. Minor bug fixes.
Dependable Way to Order & Pay
I've had no problems with this app. It is stable and easy to use. It's great to be able to save a favorite meal, order it and pay with a saved CC in just a few taps. This is so much more convenient, efficient and accurate than calling the restaurant!
Also, the prices ARE THE EXACT SAME as ordering in person, so I'm not sure what the other reviewer was referencing.
Good but missing one important feature
Ordering process was fine, but there really needs to be an "additional info" spot to write a note. For example, I like my fries well done; I'd like to write that. I also don't want them to wait to cook the fries until I arrive; that kind of defeats the purpose or ordering ahead of time, and I'd like to tell them to cook the fries with the burgers. It would be good to see this feature in a future release.
Works fine, like website
I've ordered from the Five Guys website before and this app has the same UX as that. Nothing fancy; it gets the job done. There's no extra fee when placing an order. Not sure what that other reviewer was talking about. Would be nice if you could photograph your credit card instead of manually entering it.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Five Guys Enterprises, LLC
- © 2015 Five Guys Enterprises, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.