Five Minute Journal
By Intelligent Change Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“There are plenty of benefits to journaling, whether you take time to write out your full thoughts or just spend a few minutes jotting down the things you're most grateful for every day or lessons you've learned. Five Minute Journal for the iPhone makes this process easy enough to do on the go.” —Lifehacker
The Five Minute Journal is the simplest, most effective way to become happier in 5 minutes a day with a simple journaling format built on proven principles of positive psychology.
• Beautiful, Intuitive Journaling Experience – The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries could not be easier. The Five Minute Journal app has been optimized to run smoother and quicker than ever before.
• Timeline View – Quickly access previous journal entries and view short daily excerpts. Tapping on an entry leads to a full day review.
• Photos – Capture and view your magical moments with a daily photo.
• Timeline Photo View – See a photographic timeline view of all your daily photos.
• Daily Quotes & Weekly Challenges – Receive an inspiring quote daily and weekly challenges that can be shared across social media.
• Easy Journal Entry Navigation – Quickly cycle through previous journal entries by swiping right or by tapping on a specific date in calendar view.
• Reminders – Set daily notifications to ensure you never miss a day of journaling.
• Passcode Protection – Keep all your journal entries private with secure passcode protection.
• Backup/Export to PDF – Easily backup/export all your entries to PDF, Dropbox, and more. You have the ability to select a date range or all entries.
What's New in Version 1.5.3
IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES:
• We’re now fully optimised for iOS11 and the iPhone X!
• Increased stability and bug fixes
My wife received the hard copy as a gift, and while that’s nicer, there is no denying the convenience and cost of the app. I also like the ability to add a picture each day. I love this quick journal that is not designed to process loss but instead about nudging me towards gratitude and inspiration. It’s easy and I think really helpful.
Simple, Elegant and Beautiful
Sometimes the simplest solution is the best solution (Occam’s razor). Love this, especially the encouragement to take a picture every day. I take a picture of/with my mom every time I see her, and can convey everyday details that I might otherwise have forgotten, and am (let’s be honest) too lazy and busy to write about!
My name is Chris and I want to thank Matt Dobschuetz of Porn Free Radio Podcast for the recommendation of this app. Although I’ve only used it a few days, it helps remind me what I am working for in terms of my journey with Jesus and Matt’s tools. Also a big shout out to You Version initiating the process to meet and listen to Matt. Many thanks 5 Minute Journal.