Started by rollergirls with contributors from leagues around the world, fiveonfive caters toward the flat track roller derby community that is exploding across the US as well as internationally.
Explore back issues beginning from 2011 and of course the latest issues and special content.
Each issue, published on a quarterly basis, covers topics such as:
Health & Fitness
Games & Coaching
Art & Media
and plenty more!
Purchasing a subscription allows you to download the next year's worth of fiveonfive (4 issues) plus the current issue.
You can also purchase individual issues.
When viewing the magazine, tapping once on either the bottom or top of the screen will display the navigation pane which allows you to navigate throughout the issue or back to the main menu.
- fiveonfive is published quarterly. Each year you will receive four issues plus the current issue for free
- Subscription price is $21.99/yr
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Fixed issues downloading on some ISPs in the southern hemisphere.
Fixed: Some users saw a problem where new issues could not be downloaded after purchased. If this happened to you, you can now press the restore button to get your issue - Sorry about the hiccup!
Updated compatibility for iOS 9
Updated compatibility for new devices
User interface tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Worthless if it doesn't load
Pricey to begin with I decided to buy an older issue for three bucks and after an hour and a half of trying to get it to download all I can say is don't waste your money. Update... So I tried buying another issue just in case it was just a fluke, and I get download errors again. Save your money folks. Repeat, if you purchase issues on this app you will not be able to download them. Apple needs to wake the hell up and get some quality control on here!
I love the fiveonfive app! I love reading the fiveonfive magazines, especially when traveling for derby, but I like to pack light. The fiveonfive app allows me to read my favorite magazine on my iPad instead of having to lug a bunch of magazines around with me. Definitely worth the download! I love the fiveonfive magazine content, too.
I was super excited about this App but it has let me down. I can only get the purchase page to load and after I made a few purchases I could not access them.
From everything I can tell they never even down loaded. I have turned off all other Apps and restarted my iPad per suggestions. I'm not a complete tech idiot.
Big waste of money. I have contacted support but have not received a reply in over a week. Over $20 down the drain. Love the magazine, hate the app.
- FIVEONFIVE ENTERPRISES LLC
- 13.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 fiveonfive Enterprises
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription - fiveonfive magazine $17.99
- Winter 2012-2013 Issue of fiveonfive Magazine $2.99
- fiveonfive Issue 19 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.