WASH Service Request
A mobile service request for WASH Multifamily Laundry customers. This application allows residents, owners and managers to request service for their washer or dryer by scanning the machine barcode or entering the machine ID.
• Interfaces directly with WASH online systems to identify machine equipment type and location
• Once scanned, location information is automatically populated
• Provides an option to select the problem description
• Automatically creates service call for exact machine and location
Ratings and Reviews
I’d rather click an app than type in a phone number and wait on hold so I gave the app a go notwithstanding the low reviews. Barcode scanned in less than a second, menus was easy to navigate, and machine address populated automatically. Just had to manually input my name and phone. Easy as anything and got the job done. Will update if service following request is an issue, but it never has been by phone.
Broken app broken machines & broken customer service
So this is the only form that works to report a problem. So here it is:
VXX456 Park la brea -Does not and has not in months dispense the softener. It’s been ‘fixed’ before multiple times. The water is not powerful enough to dispense the softener. Then it gets clogged.
Maybe someone will fix that machine and the broken dryer that’s been broken forever. Although it’s been ‘fixed’.
And the how about the all the washers that stop mid cycle that need to be manually restarted. It should be about under 2 hours. But laundry can be an all day event.
quick service :))
if only I can find the redeem button ..... :) to claim refund ..... awesome easy to use quick service within 1-2 days !!
- WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems, LLC
- 5.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.