Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• IAA App support (Input/Output)
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, just inside FL Studio for computers. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile and visit the support forum to report bugs, make feature requests and download free content:
* Please tap 'HELP > Users & Support Forum' to report problems or make suggestions and to get free content.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
FL Studio Mobile 3.2
- Audio Tracks: Level, Pan, Pitch, Reverse controls on lower Playlist. Use more than one sample per track.
- Clips: Can now be combined and muted. New Preview option plays currently selected clip only.
- Audio Editor: Edit functions on time selection (Fade in/Out Normalize etc)
- Time selection menu (Insert/Delete time, Trim etc).
- Free samples: Minimal kicks x 55.
- Free presets: GMS presets x200, Supersaw presets x101
- New library product: Pluck Synths
- Export rendering updated and simplified.
- Micro automatic snapping (goes snapping less than one step according to zoom).
- Play position in editors now display only sounding notes.
- Misc bug fixes and stability improvements
NOTE: If you need technical support tap the HELP button and let us know in the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Decent stand alone, completely fail w 3rd party apps
I think if I just used this a stand alone, it would shine and I would get a lot done, but my workflow includes many other 3rd party apps, and when it comes to 3rd party integration, it fails miserably. It’s as if the developer doesn’t have a clue how to develop for Audiobus or iaa integration, especially in a way that doesn’t get in the way of the creative flow. Most , if not almost all the time, a crash happens. I would suggest that if you’re fine with doing everything with the built in instruments, go for it, but if you have 3rd party apps you want to use, don’t waste your money.
Also, I believe the future of iOS production is headed for, if not there already, audio units, and image line apparently does not have the vision to see that at the moment. I would not purchase this app at all today because I don’t use apps that don’t support audio units and the only reason I have it is because I bought it before au’s came to the iOS platform.
Image line should scrap all the ab and iaa integration, as it has been poorly implemented, and figure out how to add auv3 support, or if it can’t figure it out, just don’t bother with 3rd party support until they get someone on board who can.
Sorry to hear about your problems. We provide a dedicated support forum for users: Tap HELP - USERS & SUPPORT FORUMS so we can work with you to fix your problem ASAP. All support request are answered. Also, don't miss the USER MANUAL and VIDEO TUTORIALS, they explain many things that will help you get the most out of FL Studio Mobile.
Have to re-buy modules?
I’ve bought everything besides the transistor bass module. Now it is saying since update today I have to re-buy modules? I don’t think so. I’m gonna find the right emails and bug the hell out of someone till this gets fixed. I’m not purchasing the same thing twice.
Please tap HELP and make use of the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to report bugs and get help from our staff. The review system is not a support channel. Did you tap RESTORE PURCHASES on the SHOP TAB?
Really solid app
For being under $15, you’re getting a lot for your money. Comparing this to FL studio for pc, there are a lot of features that are an up charge on pc that your getting free with this app. The one thing you’re missing are plugins. I totally recommend this to absolutely anyone interested in music creation. It’s a great app for your arsenal.
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Image Line Software BVBA
- In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
- Synth Lead $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.