Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• IAA App support (Input/Output)
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
* Time signature updates (improved time ruler display)
Ratings and Reviews
Stick with garageband for iOS recording.
I love FL studio on my pc, i really do, but I do most of my recording on my ipad these days since it’s basically a laptop which means i can work on music anywhere as long as i have headphones, but considering I love FL studio on my pc, particularly the effects and virtual instruments available, I thought it would be the same on iPad. It’s similar... except for the part where you pay an unusually high amount for an app only to find out you just paid for what would be included in the free trial of any other app. Only the absolute basics, and you’re expected to pay more to get any effects or instruments other than the basics. Most ad supported free music apps are better than this, and garageband blows it away. Just don’t make the same mistake i did and actually spend money on what is essentially a “free trial”
Easy transition from PC
Been using FL Studio for over 10 years, mostly for hip hop with heavy sampling, was really hesitant about paying for the iPad app.
(PROS) Everything is pretty familiar, lets you customize literally every instrument just like on PC. Even lets you sample directly from your iPad into a live project, let’s you cut and edit it just the way you want.
Pre loaded drum kits are pretty good, big selection, synthesizers are basic, nothing special but sound really good as far as clarity. Mixing and mastering is super intuitive, I was surprised how easy it was considering I’m used to only using mouse and keyboard with physical drum pads.
Tried a bunch other apps with better reviews only to find out you’re not really making your own music, everything was pre chopped pre mixed pre mastered and let’s you hit some drum pads with pre recorded samples meaning there’s gonna be thousand different beats with the exact same drums and loops.
There was other apps more like FL that are similar but if you been using FL for years I highly recommend this.
(CONS) Cant think of any of top of my head.
I don’t write reviews for apps. FL Studio Mobile deserves it - I’m blown away by how powerful it is, and how intuitive the layout is (this coming from someone who doesn’t use FL on a desktop). I figured out how to navigate and compose very quickly. I can’t speak to how it feels on a smaller device, but on my 12.9” iPad Pro, it looks amazing and responds perfectly. I’m sure more limitations will make themselves known as I continue to use it, but right now my only complaint is the lack of ability to change time signatures.
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.