Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• IAA App support (Input/Output)
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
Fixes UI issues for iPhone XR, XS and XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
By far the worst music making app I’ve ever downloaded
Seriously, even dragging and copying midi is a chore. Say I wanted to drag some midi from a drum track to match it with the bass...can’t do that. Say I wanted to change my synth sound after setting it, oops that’s also too much to ask. How about preserving white space? No? Okay. But maybe just maybe when I copy and paste, the pasted loop could actually go to the start of the bar right? Wrong. Everything is behind hard to find menus and I mean seriously I don’t ever write reviews but this thing needs these little features. Literally iMPC gives you better control seeing as somehow it’s piano roll is so much better than this one. I’ve never dealt with a worse piano roll in my life and I’ve used reason/Cubase, this is worse. Oh also moving a selection of notes is also apparently impossible.
I’ve had FL Studio mobile for a couple of years now and I’ve never been as happy with it as I am after the update.
With its newest version, the interface is MUCH more flexible, a lot more user-friendly, and offers shortcuts to newly incorporated features.
Also, there are no latency issues (which is spectacular) and a range of the basic plugins.
Let it be said, I’m not professional, but I do enjoy using FL in my spare time and, in my opinion, it is totally worth the money.
Trouble with IAA Applications
I love this app so much I use it all the time for music production. I’ve come across one problem, I use the Antares Autotune IAA to pitch correct vocals but it works only about 5% of the time. Most the time I go to IAA select “Auto-Tune” and I get “Error connecting to IAA application.” Is there a fix so I can get it to work everytime? Please help
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Image Line Software BVBA
- In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.