FLAC Converter - Auto Converter FLAC To iTunes
By zhang chao
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
FLAC Converter - Auto Convert FLAC To iTunes is the Lite version of MusicTunes. It's an usefull utility to convert your FLAC music file into iTunes automatically, so you can play them on your computer or load them onto your iPod, iPhone or iPad.
You can select the output tunes audio formats (MP3, ACC, ALAC). The music metadata also can be saved in the converter progress with your personal settings, so you can see all the original music's metadata( album's artworks, aritist, album, lyric, etc) on your iPhone or iTunes.
If you want to add other format musci, such as WMA, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, AC-3, you can download the other product named MusicTunes.
1. Audio import formats Supported:
FLAC, WMA, OGG, AC-3, APE, and more.
2. Video import formats supported:
WMV, RM, RMVB, MPG, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, TS, MTS, 3GP and more.
3. Output iTunes Formats supported:
ALAC(Apple lossless), MP3, AAC.
4. Auto iTunes syncing compatible
5. Support music's metadata (album's artworks, artist, album, lyric, etc) copied
you can choose whether copy music's tag information by the check the option in preference.
MusicTunes is multi-threaded and can batch convert multiple files at once.
7. Easy and Sample user interface
dragging musics onto MT, Let MT finish all the task, the most sample way to convert your music onto iTunes.
-[FIXED] More Compatible with Mac OS 10.6.8;
-[Optimization] Filter Import files by formates.
-[Optimization] Supported both 32 or 64 processor
-[Optimization] More fast to converter FLAC
What's New in Version 2.1.0
[FIX] Some output file can't import into iTunes.
[FIX] Compatible with the newest iTunes [11.3(54)].
[FIX] the preference window won't open after closed by user.
[Optimization] Customers can get more parameters to set for the output files (sample rate, bit rate, channels and so on)
[Optimization] The newest converter core for the fastest converter and highest output quantity.
Like it when I have to input some flac musics into my itunes library and this app made it so easy to do so. Flac is great, acc is good too. This app made this choice really simple.
Very good app
This little application is quite powerful. I use it to convert my high quality space hungry FLAC audio file in to more easy to store files. The quality is still here and now I can import and play them in iTunes.
Does not work as promised
1. The app does not respect the quality settings. The output is always the same at 165kbs, even when I specifically set higher settings.
2. The app tells you to check the box that does not exist. That’s plain sloppy.
3. There is no way to clear the window for new files other than by closing the app and then starting it again.
4. It does not support folders, making it difficult to convert multiple albums - you have to add them one by one. Not a big deal if you import into iTunes, but very inconvenient for other purposes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 07, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: zhang chao
- Copyright © 2012-2014 hummersoftware. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor