Flag Football Playmaker HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flag Football Playmaker HD is an interactive playbook & play wristband system designed by two championship-winning youth flag football coaches. For the last decade we've used traditional play cards, handmade play wristband inserts and white boards in our huddle to good effect, but in the iPad we saw the potential for a dynamic editing and play calling tool that would give us a decided advantage in game planning, in-game adjustments and player comprehension.
After a several seasons of testing Playmaker in live game situations (including two more championships) we're ready to share our secret weapon with other coaches.
PLAYBOOK SHARING, IMPORTING & PDFs
• Share your playbooks with other coaches, players and between your devices.
• Import shared playbooks into Playmaker.
• Send professionally-designed playbooks and quarterback wristbands in PDF format for viewing and printing.
POWERFUL TOOLS FOR GAME PLANNING
• Intuitive touch controls make it easy to set formations & draw plays.
• Name plays & assign them to categories for instant access to the right play for any situation. No more searching through stacks of paper.
• Personalized roster panel lists all team members & their current positions.
• Duplicate or Flip+Duplicate any play for fast diagramming of series.
FLEXIBILITY FOR IN-GAME ADJUSTMENTS
• Make changes to existing plays on the fly.
• Flip any play instantly.
• Draw up a new play in seconds to take advantage of schematic opportunities as they emerge.
• Switch between offensive & defensive playbooks with one touch.
DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE PLAYER COMPREHENSION
• Drag & drop position assignment saves time in the huddle & keeps players focused on their assignments.
• Customizable colors & labels clearly distinguish positions.
• High definition graphics make play diagrams easy to see under any lighting conditions.
We're coaches, so we understand the need to prove that something new works before implementing it with your team. That's why we're offering a free version of Flag Football Playmaker - so that you can try the app before upgrading to PRO. Here's what you'll get for free:
• Create one playbook with up to 3 offensive & defensive plays.
• Playbook settings for 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 player per side leagues.
• Choose from 35 high quality mascot photos for your playbook cover.
• Enter player names in the roster panel & assign positions with drag-and-drop.
• Flip any play instantly.
• Customize position colors & labels.
• Identify an intended receiver, choose smooth or straight lines, show zigzag lines for pre-snap motion, show dotted lines for pitch & pass and draw zone defense responsibilities.
• Choose between three end caps for your routes: arrow, T (for blocks) and dot.
• Choose between dark & light backgrounds for optimal visibility under any lighting conditions.
• Name your plays & assign them to any of our pre-defined play categories for instant access.
Flag Football Playmaker PRO includes all of our free features plus:
• Share & import playbooks. Quickly distribute playbooks to your coaches, players and your other devices for importing into Playmaker.
• Play wristband print setup. Get your best plays on the field with one of four standard play wristband insert sizes.
• Send playbook PDFs. Send your playbook or play wristbands in PDF format for viewing and printing.
• Design unlimited offensive & defensive plays. Have your full playbook at your fingertips & add new plays whenever inspiration strikes.
• Set up unlimited play categories that you define. Organize your plays for instant access to the right play for any situation.
• Create unlimited playbooks. Perfect for coaches who have multiple teams or want to keep a season-by-season playbook history.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Minor bug fixes
Great App, but needs improvements
Love the app, but it needs a few updates.
1). The player list should be removed from the field of view, to utilize the entire space on iPad.
2). The options for player coverage, direction, and routes should be the same for defense as offense. Many more options available for offense.
3). The line of scrimmage should have the option to move it up or down for more space.
4). Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I can't get the plays for the wrist band to send with the green field for printing, even though it shows it's in green format.
Other than that, very easy
Easy to use, competitive advantage
Even after a few years this app gives my team an advantage - I coach younger kids and the ability to show their names on positions is huge. Saves so much time in the huddle and I can make play adjustments on the fly. My older kids love the wristbands because it lets me call plays from the sideline. I like that I can move playbooks between my iPad and iPhone.
This app is great! It has helped me so much in being organized for the start of the season. The kids love seeing their names on the iPad, so they seem to pay better attention than using traditional play cards.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: True Partners, LLC
- © TRUE Partners, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Upgrade$14.99