Galaxy Wars - Online Strategy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Galaxy Wars is based the classic board game Stratego. It's equal parts Capture the Flag, Chess, and Poker.
There are multiple ways to defeat your opponent and different ships with special abilities. Because your opponent can't see the identity of your pieces until they are revealed in combat, bluffing adds a fun twist to the game.
* Classic Stratego inspired game play adapted for quick bite-sized turns
* Asynchronous multiplayer gaming
* Turn based adaptations that make it easy keep track of what is happening in each match
* Leaderboards to track wins and world rank
* Opponent ship tagging feature lets you tag one enemy ship to keep track of its movements
* Customizable set-up formations
* Turn Replay shows you the last 5 moves in each game
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Minor Bug Fixes
Slight App Name change (Stratego to Strategy)
Great game except for a couple bad bugs
Very nice version of the strategy game. But two bugs are ruining our games. One is a warning about an illegal attempt to move back and forth three times; but the warning is plainly wrong. The other is that sometimes when you try to move without waiting a moment after your opponent's move, your turn is skipped. Two feature requests, please: (1) in-game chat; (2) barrage version (fewer pieces).
When you set up an auto match the opponent never takes his turn and you sit there for weeks doing nothing and end up giving up on the game
Many years no update!?
No single player vs computer mode is baaaaaad
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 21, 2012
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Todd Grubbs
- © Todd Grubbs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.