Provide you with accurate sports records, a unified and convenient experience, detailed sleep and exercise analysis. Enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle, more exciting waiting for you to experience.
- Record the number of exercise steps per day and calculate the daily calories burned, exercise distance and time.
- The smart exercise timeline tells you the amount of exercise during each exercise session.
- Statistics your daily, monthly data, historical data at a glance.
- GPS map positioning, record your movement route, and keep track of your own movement.
- Record daily sleep patterns and inform you of daily deep sleep, light sleep and sobering data.
- You can set goals and encourage yourself to complete daily exercise.
- Intelligent silent alarm vibration reminder.
- Information push reminder
- This app supports HealthKit apps on iOS 8 and above. You can view your health data through HealthKit
- Continuous GPS in the background may reduce your battery life
Interface Adaptation iPhoneXS iPhoneXR iPhoneXS Max
Ratings and Reviews
Too many issues for a good review
The big one - the app does not start on iPhone 4s with iOS 9.3.5, albeit it says it would. Just does not. A flash of start screen, and then it disappears, shutting down the app. I bought the fit band for my dad, who is quite old and does not like to change phones. He likes his old good iPhone 4s. The app does not work for him, so there is no use of the fit band.
Weather data is completely screwed. I do not know where from it takes the data, but it must be some other planet, since it never yet has shown me an accurate forecast. When other apps tell me +10°C, the app predicts -20°C. Changing the location manually or choosing a weather data source is impossible in this app - this should not be rocket science; even Pebble watch apps used to allow that.
Awesome, then days later no longer
Sooo I’ve had this band for a few months now- and today I can not sync it up with my phone. Upset because I have tried 100,000,000,000 times to sync it- turned phone off-back on. Nothing. Turned band of the back on- nothing. Deleted app and reinstalled it- nothing. This is getting sooo irritating I really don’t want the band nor the app anymore. It’s a shame the developers don’t communicate with us consumers. I’m done willl go with a different brand and you will NEVER get a good review or anyone I knows money- make it right or pay the price- by that your going to loose customers over this 😤
Worked great! For 2 days...
I loved this idea, being able to track my steps, heart rate, and blood pressure, while also being notified of text messages and phone calls.
The app worked great, seamlessly pairing the wristband with my phone. I used it easily for 2 days.
Then today. I got to work, and the app is no longer recognizing my device. Attempt to re-pair, unsuccessfully. Delete the app, reinstall, same result. Delete the app, restart my phone, reinstall the app, same result. Lather, rinse, repeat, in various combinations, same result. Mind, the device is **sitting on the phone** when the app tells me there is no device nearby.
I’ll give it one more go-around, tomorrow, but suspect I’ll be trashing this app and returning the device. More’s the pity, I really liked the look and interface of this wristband.
- yi fang Meng
- 75.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UTE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.