By VLADIMIR KRUCHININ
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The utility demonstrates which keyboard layout is on at the moment. A large flag image appears for a second when you switch the layout. It is easily seen using side vision, and you know the input language even when typing, without having to look at the screen.
- semitransparent flag image does not prevent typing or impair text visibility
- most languages are supported (more than 200 flags available)
- screen flash option instead of the flag icon. It is also easily seen with side vision
- the flag appears not only when keyboard layout is switched manually, but also when it changes automatically when you switch to another application
- no Dock icon, and resources consumed are close to zero
What's New in Version 2.1
Added 200 flags
shows Mongolian flag for Burmese (Myanmar) keyboard
FlagSwitcher 2.1 shows the wrong flag for Myanmar keyboard: should be mm.png but instead shows mn.png (Mongolia)