By Michael Hourigan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FlairHockey sets a new standard - several of them, actually - for air hockey fun.
"The game of air hockey will simply never be the same again." - iPhone Life Magazine
FlairHockey easily preserves air hockey’s classic game appeal, and exponentially cranks up the fun with three unique tables.
Of course FlairHockey includes everything you’d expect in a leading air hockey app for the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Set it for self or opponent play and pick a skill level, then immerse yourself in killer sounds and cutthroat competition.
But what sets FlairHockey apart from every other air hockey app are all the things that, until now, you didn’t know you were missing. Like visual interest. Incredible variety. And virtually unlimited fun.
YOUR TABLES ARE READY
One download, seven tables. Don’t be surprised if they’re all your favorite:
- Arcade: Do you like the classic? Here you go.
- Painter: Feeling creative? As the puck crisscrosses the screen, the Painter table fills with splashes of colorful trails. You could be the next Jackson Pollack.
- Marbles: Battling over a puck is fun. Slapping at 11 marbles released all at once is just beyond.
- Graph Paper: This table hosts the action on hand-drawn graph paper; the puck lays down pencil lines as it careens about.
- Duet: Double your fun! Duet puts two pucks in play and creates mini drum solos whenever a puck makes contact with a paddle, wall, or other puck.
- Garden: Similar to the Painter table, except the pucks leave multi-colored trails of different flowers.
- Cosmic: Planets as pucks, spacey sound effects, and more.
If you really like to be challenged, choose the Smart level and go mano a mano with the computer. The better you do, the faster it becomes.
GET THE GAME THAT GROWS WITH YOU
FlairHockey Free is made available for free because it presents ads in between games. Please visit our sponsors.
CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS
Standard paddles are… nice. But wouldn’t it sometimes be more fun to play an opponent whose paddle was invisible? Or to play with paddles that could whack a puck extra hard? Round out your armament by choosing these pucks and paddles. Also Supersmall paddles for greater challenge, and Supersized paddles for younger or less adept players.
Please leave a review if you like FlairHockey. We appreciate it, and it helps us improve the game. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
What's New in Version 1.4
Optimized for iOS 7.
All tables, pucks and paddles are now available in the free version.
Fixed crash when resuming from background.
It's really cool,it's offline and it has a bunch of different back grounds and it's just awesome. You would be dumb not to download it. Have Fun!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 32.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Hourigan
- ©2014 e-LIPS. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pucks & Paddles$1.99
- More Tables$2.99