Free video glossary for your flamenco journey, the guitarist’s survival guide. Subscribe for access to all guitar tutorial videos, interaction and feedback from flamenco guitarist and maestro, Kai Narezo, inside the forums.
If you’ve found your way to this app chances are you’re curious about flamenco guitar but just aren’t sure how it all works. That’s what we’re here for! Flamenco has traditionally been taught by rote – you sit with a teacher who explains how it all works and tells you what to work on. Flamenco Explained is kind of like that. If you know a lot or a little about flamenco already and need more specific help, browse the free video glossary and our library of tutorial videos, where you’ll find videos on tons of Palos, techniques, material and other flamenco topics that aren’t always explained in flamenco guitar videos else-ware, but they are here at Flamenco Explained.
We developed Flamenco Explained to be a resource for all flamenco students and aficionados. We aim to demystify this amazing art form by focusing on the form and the art rather than the culture and the mystery. We don’t believe in dumbing anything down – we just believe that many aspects of flamenco can be explained and understood by anyone who’s willing to put in the time and who has a good guide. We hope to be that guide.
- Pay $19.99 a month, auto-renewing monthly, with a 30-day free trial or get two months free with an annual subscription at $199.99 a year, auto-renewing yearly.*
With this subscription, you will receive:
- Go beyond free glossary videos with 15 hours and growing of guitar tutorial content (we're always adding to this) including singers and dancers
- Music notation and Tabs available for download
- Beautiful, HD streaming videos
- Shot and edited with three angles for easy-to-learn guitar playing comprehension
- No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline
- Pick up where you left off
- Leave comments and feedback; help us grow
- For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account. No need to re-subscribe.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service - https://flamencoexplained.vhx.tv/tos
Fixed a bug that caused intermittent crashing for some users.
Ratings and Reviews
I have only been playing Flamenco for a about a year at the time of this review... I absolutely love it! I am fortunate enough to have a great teacher locally to help guide me twice a month. I am also happy to have found Kai and his “Flamenco Explained" to fill in an supplement areas of technique / theory / history / etc... that an hour long lesson is limited by. With all of the videos and information here I am free at my will to explore an grow further with easy access especially if you have the iPhone app. Definitely happy to have Kai’s wealth of knowledge an passion for this beautiful music at my finger tips.
Kai is a great teacher. He also is a great flamenco guitarist. Add those two ingredients together and throw in some smart production and voila, you are learning to play flamenco.
- Flamenco Explained LLC
- 74.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Flamenco Explained LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Flamenco Explained Monthly $19.99
- Flamenco Explained Monthly $19.99
- Flamenco Explained Yearly $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.