Explore Flanders Field American Cemetery, where more than 300 Americans that gave their lives in World War I are buried. During the Ypres-Lys Campaign four American divisions fought alongside their Allied counterparts in Belgium and northeastern France, providing critical reinforcements to war-weary armies that had been fighting for four long years.
With this official Flanders Field American Cemetery app as your personal tour guide, you can learn the stories of the Americans buried here, explore the cemetery, understand the U.S. military’s role in World War I, and much more. Use the app at the cemetery, or an ocean away. You don’t have to be in Belgium to learn about this iconic World War I site.
-Minor content changes to cemetery information
-Bug fixes and improvements
- American Battle Monuments Commission
- 47.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Created by American Battle Monuments Commission
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.