Capture and relive your highlights with shared event albums. Organize photos and videos by creating private events that invited friends can contribute to. Build a portfolio of memories and have all your best moments at your fingertips.
Key Features & Details
Create events for anything your friends do together:
- Going out
Upload highlights to events anytime, anywhere
High photo quality - up to 5000px by 5000px
Highlights don't take up space on your phone
Like, comment, and save highlights to camera roll
Easily invite more people to events
Scroll through your event feed & relive memories
Create groups to organize events
- Create as an individual or group
- Private to only those invited
- Customize settings for who can invite others
- Keeps track of event logistics: who’s coming and details
- Add comments on event
- Great for friend groups or organizations
- Group page organizes events chronologically
- Admins can create group events & add members and followers
- Members can see & upload content to members-only events and add followers
- Followers can see & upload content to public group events
- Optional setting on each event that would require highlights to be approved by event hosts before appearing on the event (Default is off)
- Great for groups to prevent inappropriate content from being uploaded to events
- Stats for events you’ve created, ones you’ve joined, your friends, and your groups
- See all the events you’ve created or joined chronologically
- Customize your profile picture, cover photo, and bio
- Check out your friends’ profiles
- Watch your friends’ daily highlight reels at the top of your feed
- When you upload a highlight, it gets added to your daily reel
- Only your friends are able to see your reel, and they can only see content from events they’re also invited to.
Much faster photo & video uploads
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
This app solves a lot of problems when it comes to photo sharing within friend groups and after different events. The app runs very smoothly and after you upload your pictures they appear on a timeline which you can scroll through and save whatever you like at great quality. It’s like mini photo albums you can keep to remember all your memories... I’m guessing this app is going to be the next Facebook or Instagram because it’s efficient and ingenious
I have always wanted an app like this — a place to keep my photos with my friends all in one place. Easy to use, great features, and a really wonderful way to organize event photos. Love it!
See what other people are doing and cures fomo because now you don’t have to miss out on things you didn’t know were happening!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.