Flash Art International
By Giancarlo Politi Editore
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Founded in Rome in 1967 and based in Milan since 1971, Flash Art is one of Europe's first, most recognizable and most read international art magazines. With distribution in 87 countries, Flash Art explores the top new international artists and trends with its readers in concise articles containing rich color images.
Now the first full-fledged contemporary art magazine on the iPad, it is a whole new approach to experience contemporary art. Adding to our regular features, reviews and arts news it contains these special interactive elements available only through Flash Art International iPad Edition:
> Extra images, slideshows and photo galleries
> Exclusive videos
> Special artist's projects
Flash Art International Subscription
Annual 12 Month Subscription (6 issues): $16.99 / 14.99 €
Single Issue: $3.99 / 3.59 €
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
What's New in Version 1.8
• Optimised for iOS 8
• Bug fixes
This is a terrible product
I purchased a subscription to Flash Art, months ago, however I am unable to access what I paid with this app.
This app is useless if you have a current generation of iPad and should be upgraded by the publisher.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 27, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Giancarlo Politi Editore SRL
- © 2011 Giancarlo Politi Editore
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Flash Art Digital$16.99
- Flash Art July - Septemmber 2012$3.99
- Flash Art International May - June 2012$3.99
- Flash Art International November - December 2011$3.99
- Flash Art International July - September 2011$3.99
- Flash Art International January - February 2012$3.99
- Flash Art International March-April 2012 $3.99
- Flash Art October 2012$3.99
- Flash Art International October 2011$3.99
- Flash Art November - December 2012$3.99